+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW process

Highlander

Jun 21, 2009
If we are applying for AINP, we should be happy that we are doing the right thing...as US clearly do not care about us.

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Friends,
June is almost ending.
Any news about nomination ?
Hope people would get nomination in july.

I can't stand for living in USa without having permanent residency...
Hope We could have a canadian PR sooner.

Yo

kim123456

Feb 10, 2009
Priority processing

AINP US Visa Holder Category Applicants
Priority processing will be given to those who have a job offer from an Alberta Employer.

If you have a job offer from an Alberta employer send us a copy of the offer along with the job description. Click here

A job offer can be your contract or letter of employment from an Alberta employer. The job offer must be in a field related to your current occupation in the US. The document must be on the official letterhead of the Alberta employer you will be working for.

Download our Websites for Alberta Job Seekers document to assist you in finding a job in Alberta.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Re: Priority processing

kim123456 said:
Priority processing will be given to those who have a job offer from an Alberta Employer.

If you have a job offer from an Alberta employer send us a copy of the offer along with the job description. Click here

A job offer can be your contract or letter of employment from an Alberta employer. The job offer must be in a field related to your current occupation in the US. The document must be on the official letterhead of the Alberta employer you will be working for.

Download our Websites for Alberta Job Seekers document to assist you in finding a job in Alberta.
Here is the link for the content in email
http://www.industrymailout.com/Industry/View.aspx?id=156288&q=135871509&qz=5a04f6

yat

Jun 30, 2009

kim123456 said:

Even I received the same email. I have applied on March 23rd and received an email today. What do I do, Please suggest.

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011

yat said:
Even I received the same email. I have applied on March 23rd and received an email today. What do I do, Please suggest.
Do nothing. Wait for your file number!

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

Got the same mail today. Applied in Jan and have got my file number... AB seems to have become hopleless of late! (Still better that USCIS!!!)

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
Re: AINP Application package(H1B Stream) sent after 01-01-2009 under the NEW pro

Mike, what happened to your application? I think you had some problem with the AINP requesting a letter from your employer. What happened? Did you get any reply from AINP after that?

george4canada

Jul 4, 2009

folks,
any news of march applicants?anyone got file numbers yet...

wat do u think..will they continue to process the already submitted applications till may 19th ...as is without a job offer..i am hopeful that they will consider us..but the whole process may take more time so that they can have it in a more controlled..

i am a march applicant ..i do not think getting Technology jobs in alberta sitting here in ny is very feasible..wat do u guys think..is there any way out..

any thoughts ..

vineet

Jul 12, 2009
Hello,

How do you guys know based on the file number series that it is under new process or old.

please reply!

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo

vineet said:
Hello,

How do you guys know based on the file number series that it is under new process or old.

please reply!
There is no way you can figure out.

CVRR

Mar 6, 2009
i think March applicant should wait for another 1 or 2 weeks i guess ... according to File number ....
JAN FEB file num are comming--->
<----- april file are comming

all march guys hold for some time..

yofeihong

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Guys,
any of you go a call from AINP ? or called AINP ?

I can't stand live in usa. without a permanent job.

Thanks for your information

Yo