+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After Requested Document Submitted?

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
Hi,

Does anyone experienced on how long does it takes for CIC in Buffalo to reply after requested documents have been submitted to them. I submitted my documents in November and received by them in late November, I am now waiting what they will ask next, like Medical, PCC, bank statements etc, or may be more documents.

My question is what and when should I expect next communication from them (normally how long and what they will ask next)?

Please share your thoughts and experience.

Thanks,

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
Anyone? I have still not received any communication from Buffalo on what to do next and its being more than 60 days since I sent in my documents. Is this normal or do I have to wait more?

hardtofind

Jan 30, 2009
I do not know the answer to your question as I am still going to submit my initial application.I do have my own question.
Did you send your origanal application to Sydney,Canada and then sent the supporting docs to Buffalo,USA?
thanks

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
No I am pre Feb 27th applicant, I sent all my docs to Buffalo, they requested to update some documents but since more than two months are gone but no request for Med or PCC yet.

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
Hey,

I applied almost a year ago as a FSW with NO AEO or LMO and before the new laws, I don't know anything about sydney, my application was filed in Buffalo. I received the doc request, then I updated it in November 08, since then I am waiting that if they will contact me for Medicals or PCC. I was trying to ask if someone has experienced the same and how long it takes to complete the IA after document submitted?

Looks like this wait game is going to go on for a while... No clue what they are doing.