+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After change to "We do not need additional documents", what happens next?

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hey guys..I need your opinion. Is my application in IP1 or IP2?. My timeline is as follows:
FSW-O
Aor 17june
Med passed 19th July
ADR request(travel history) 12th July(submitted13th July)
2nd ADR request (PCC) 19th July(submitted 25th July)
Eligibility passed (24th August)
File transfer to lvo (24th

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed themedical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.(was like this since my med passed..there was no not applicable status)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys..I need your opinion. Is my application in IP1 or IP2?. My timeline is as follows:
FSW-O
Aor 17june
Med passed 19th July
ADR request(travel history) 12th July(submitted13th July)
2nd ADR request (PCC) 19th July(submitted 25th July)
Eligibility passed (24th August)
File transfer to lvo (24th

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed themedical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.(was like this since my med passed..there was no not applicable status)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It looks like you're in IP2, it's possible your IP1 to NA to IP2 happened very quickly so you missed it, though it's also possible it went straight to IP2. But I'm surprised your background check has been that way since you passed medicals. Which visa office is your application at, and did you get any additional docs request?

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Yup..I'm thinking it's a bit too fast also..maybe thats why it's taking long the ppr to come..VO is Mexico

r7canada

May 12, 2017
Hi!

I had a similar situation as you. The additional documents status first showed "the documents you submitted are being reviewed" and a week later it showed "the documents you submitted have been uploaded". My AOR 28 Aug, currently NA2 since 16th sept. File currently at CIO Sydney. Can you share your timeline or tell what happened after the status showed "documents have been uploaded". Thanks in advance
Hello guys , I am may 23 AOR , FSWO , medical passed 1st July , BG from ip1 to na , 3,weeks back ADR status changed to " we are reviewing additional documents " I did not receive any message asking for additional documents , today ADR changed to " additional documents have been uploaded . I did not upload any document . Please help in understanding the situation
! I had a si

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hi Guys, To God be the Glory, I finally received PPR yesterday the 26th on the 140th day since my AOR (timeline in my signature), I would have posted sooner but something terrible happened to me on Monday, which I've been trying to deal with and hasn't even allowed me celebrate as I should have.

I received an email at 11.04am that I have a new message in my CIC account, I logged on and saw it was the passport request letter giving me 15 days to submit. One page of the letter asks for my height, eye colour etc.

This has been a very difficult, anxiety filled and stressful wait, and I am greatly relieved and glad that it is finally over!

Thank you so much fellow forum members for the knowledge sharing, support and encouragement!

I know the wait is very unpleasant and stressful, I won't be patronising and say oh just relax, don't stress or worry and don't check your CIC account and email multiple times a day, when not long ago I know I also couldn't stop myself from doing just that.

I know how agonising the weeks/months of not knowing and being in limbo are and how sad I felt sometimes, so I very sincerely hope for everyone that this anxiety filled wait comes to a quick and positive end for all of you.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have, I'd be happy to answer and help where I can. You can private message me if I don't see your question in the thread.

P.S> my additional document status did not change again and still remains at "being reviewed" also my background check still shows "we are processing your background check".

God bless you all, Good luck!!!

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi Guys, To God be the Glory, I finally received PPR yesterday the 26th on the 140th day since my AOR (timeline in my signature), I would have posted sooner but something terrible happened to me on Monday, which I've been trying to deal with and hasn't even allowed me celebrate as I should have.

I received an email at 11.04am that I have a new message in my CIC account, I logged on and saw it was the passport request letter giving me 15 days to submit. One page of the letter asks for my height, eye colour etc.

This has been a very difficult, anxiety filled and stressful wait, and I am greatly relieved and glad that it is finally over!

Thank you so much fellow forum members for the knowledge sharing, support and encouragement!

I know the wait is very unpleasant and stressful, I won't be patronising and say oh just relax, don't stress or worry and don't check your CIC account and email multiple times a day, when not long ago I know I also couldn't stop myself from doing just that.

I know how agonising the weeks/months of not knowing and being in limbo are and how sad I felt sometimes, so I very sincerely hope for everyone that this anxiety filled wait comes to a quick and positive end for all of you.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have, I'd be happy to answer and help where I can. You can private message me if I don't see your question in the thread.

P.S> my additional document status did not change again and still remains at "being reviewed" also my background check still shows "we are processing your background check".

Wonderful news about your PPR. Congratulations!

Reactions: hope_faith

luv2read90

Jul 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017

Congratulations! I loved your post. It was very understanding and quite relatable. All the best!

Last edited:

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
Hello everyone!

What in general means when the application is moved from CIO to VO?

toCAfromJA

Aug 30, 2017
Outland
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-06-2017
AOR Received.
17-06-2017
Med's Request
can't remember pass date

Many, many congratulations @hope_faith . I hope that whatever troubles you have can be dealt with (quickly) so that you can revel in this very good news. God bless!

Reactions: hope_faith

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hi!

I had a similar situation as you. The additional documents status first showed "the documents you submitted are being reviewed" and a week later it showed "the documents you submitted have been uploaded". My AOR 28 Aug, currently NA2 since 16th sept. File currently at CIO Sydney. Can you share your timeline or tell what happened after the status showed "documents have been uploaded". Thanks in advance

! I had a si
Hi,

My file is also at CIO Sydney. In my case I sent a document through CSE. The status changed to "documents uploaded" within a week and currently it shows "documents you uploaded are being reviewed".

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Help needed!

Got an update on 27th. No email, but under the status I have the following change:

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Other items are same:

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (Since Sep 5th, just after MEP)

My file is with CPC Ottawa now.

I am CEC inland
AOR 28 Aug
MEP 5 Sep
No NA, IP noticed.

What's happening?