+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After change to "We do not need additional documents", what happens next?

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
I am starting this thread to get an idea of what happens in an EAPR application after the "Review of additional documents" changes to "Additional documents not needed".

I am FSW Outland AOR 9th May, Meds passed 26th June, NA after IP1 4th July, Additional documents not needed 9th August. As at 27/07 my file was still at CIO Sydney. Only additional document I submitted at the time of my application was a Letter of Explanation.

Can anyone who has been or is in a similar situation or who knows what to expect next kindly provide some information, it will be greatly appreciated!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I am starting this thread to get an idea of what happens in an EAPR application after the "Review of additional documents" changes to "Additional documents not needed".

I am FSW Outland AOR 9th May, Meds passed 26th June, NA after IP1 4th July, Additional documents not needed 9th August. As at 27/07 my file was still at CIO Sydney. Only additional document I submitted at the time of my application was a Letter of Explanation.

Can anyone who has been or is in a similar situation or who knows what to expect next kindly provide some information, it will be greatly appreciated!
I am AOR 28th April, Med Pass and BG - IP1 and NA - 21st June. Till Aug The Additional Document Status changed to "We do not need additional docs" on 31st July. Till 3rd Aug, the file was at CIO. I called on 16th Aug and was told the file has moved to the Local VO.

I am FSW-O.

Ushah1234

Aug 11, 2017
I am AOR 28th April, Med Pass and BG - IP1 and NA - 21st June. Till Aug The Additional Document Status changed to "We do not need additional docs" on 31st July. Till 3rd Aug, the file was at CIO. I called on 16th Aug and was told the file has moved to the Local VO.

I am FSW-O.
I am AOR 29th April, Med Pass and BG - IP1 and NA - 22/23 rd June. Till Aug The Additional Document Status changed to "We do not need additional docs" on 1st Aug. I have mailed to know my Visa Office awaiting reply!!

Have almost same timelines so we ought to track each other

I am FSW-O

Reactions: hope_faith

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I am AOR 29th April, Med Pass and BG - IP1 and NA - 22/23 rd June. Till Aug The Additional Document Status changed to "We do not need additional docs" on 1st Aug. I have mailed to know my Visa Office awaiting reply!!

Have almost same timelines so we ought to track each other

I am FSW-O
Most probably your file has also moved to local VO. My local VO is NDVO.

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017

I am FSW-O.
I think like you did I will wait for a while after the additional docs status change, probably the end of the month before I email Ottawa again to ask about my VO, because I don't want to be told that it's still at CIO Sydney. Has anything else happened on your CIC account since then?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I think like you did I will wait for a while after the additional docs status change, probably the end of the month before I email Ottawa again to ask about my VO, because I don't want to be told that it's still at CIO Sydney. Has anything else happened on your CIC account since then?
Yeah that will be a good idea.

Nope, no activity in the account since then.

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Did anyone of you submit any additional document upon their request? I did, ...and then after a month of "the additional docs you provided are being reviewed" it changed back to "we do not need additional docs" on 10th August (rest given in my signature). I emailed to OTTAWA and they said my file has been transferred to SGVO.

luv2read90

Jul 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
AOR May 26th, My information is in my signature. The only change after July 3rd when my BGC changed to NA2 was today when additional documents status moved from "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided" to "we do not need additional documents."

I did not submit additional documents in the 1st place. Not even an LOE. I didn't pay RPRF upfront so I am awaiting that request. I was told that my application is at the CIO last I checked which was August 11th.

I wonder what happened today to trigger this change??

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
AOR May 26th, My information is in my signature. The only change after July 3rd when my BGC changed to NA2 was today when additional documents status moved from "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided" to "we do not need additional documents."

I did not submit additional documents in the 1st place. Not even an LOE. I didn't pay RPRF upfront so I am awaiting that request. I was told that my application is at the CIO last I checked which was August 11th.

I wonder what happened today to trigger this change??
I'd like to believe the docs status change is a good sign, please update here when you see another change in your CIC account, i've been at NA2 after IP1 since 5th July, will mail Ottawa again at the end of the month to ask about VO. A few people have said that after that change it's likely to have been moved to an LVO, maybe you should wait a few days or till end of month as well and email Ottawa again.

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine changed to "Do not need additional documents" last Friday. I called IRCC yesterday and the agent confirmed that all requirements are met and my file is waiting for officer's final review. I believe we are getting PPR soon, probably in a few weeks.

luv2read90

Jul 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Mine changed to "Do not need additional documents" last Friday. I called IRCC yesterday and the agent confirmed that all requirements are met and my file is waiting for officer's final review. I believe we are getting PPR soon, probably in a few weeks.
That would be excellent news then... waiting waiting waiting. Good luck everyone!

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
When I submitted my application, I didn't pay RPRF upfront so that I could track the progress of my application. Sometimes late July, my review of additional documents changed to "we do not need additional documents" but BGC remain NA. I sent an email to Ottawa to find the status of my application and I got a reply that RPRF was outstanding with a link on how to pay. After paying the next day, sent the PDF receipt, got another email later that day that file has been moved to London office.
So, if your ADR changed to " we do not need additional documents", it means things are looking good. CIO analyst is done with your file, all is well and it's the officer review at the LVO that's outstanding. Most times, the officer at the LVO approved the recommendation from the guy at CIO.

Last edited:

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Be still my beating heart!!! Lol

That's wonderful, congratulations! I personally won't be able to rest easy until I get PPR, CIC can be fairly unpredictable... That being said I continue to hope for the best :D

What is your BGC status?

inferno1234

Jun 10, 2017
I am April 12 AOR , been in NA2 since June 21. Meds still showing review. As at 20 July, file was at CIO Sydney, Additional documents changed to not needed last week in July and a request to Ottawa on 14th August shows file has been moved to London. FSW Outland