+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After change to "We do not need additional documents", what happens next?

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
my application got cancelled .. bcoz of some technical error on CIC part
is it possible to cancel this application and start with a new one from scratch? maybe it will be faster this way. Currently most of the PPRs are issued within 25-70 days

davesh

Oct 9, 2017
is it possible to cancel this application and start with a new one from scratch? maybe it will be faster this way. Currently most of the PPRs are issued within 25-70 days
CIC linked my new application on 7th October .
25th October I passed the medical exam
20th NOV- We do not need additional documents

Reactions: ultimateenergy

Ethancc

Nov 24, 2017
CIC linked my new application on 7th October .
25th October I passed the medical exam
20th NOV- We do not need additional documents
my aor is may 6th, and i have the same bg wording as yours!, it from ip1 to na then back to ip1 wording again, and today i noticed my additional doc changed from being reviewed to not needed. how do you know your case got cancelled? cic send you a message or you called them?

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
my aor is may 6th, and i have the same bg wording as yours!, it from ip1 to na then back to ip1 wording again, and today i noticed my additional doc changed from being reviewed to not needed. how do you know your case got cancelled? cic send you a message or you called them?
I think it's good news. "Additional docs - not needed" means they have finished reviewing unless they sent you a rejection letter. So no worries. Your files are moving. PPR anytime from now.

abkinmo

Sep 8, 2017
Thanks for the reply, the ADR changed again back to " we are reviewing your additional documents " does that mean some one is reviewing my file . I recieved a mail stating my application is at CPC Ottawa n don't need any more information at this time . Is Ottawa my VO or the duke is still not sent to a VO
Pls what was the content of your email and heading?

Darren198888

Apr 1, 2017
Hey guys my application change to no additional documents ..I didnt even notic anything about background checks etc ...put my Application shows that my background check is in process and theres no additional documents needed you guys think im close to ppr??? I noticed no additional documents needed change around 2 weeks ago..THANKS guys dont really understand how this works ..

Ethancc

Nov 24, 2017
Hey guys my application change to no additional documents ..I didnt even notic anything about background checks etc ...put my Application shows that my background check is in process and theres no additional documents needed you guys think im close to ppr??? I noticed no additional documents needed change around 2 weeks ago..THANKS guys dont really understand how this works ..
my additional documents changed to no need from been reviewed about 2weeks ago also. Whats your AOR, and your background check is in progress but not started or its started and if they need more information they will let you know?

Darren198888

Apr 1, 2017
My Aor was late July was transferred to london in October medical past no additional documents needed.Background check in process .Just thought when background check changes to in process PPR was soon after ..Maybe im wrong..

Darren198888

Apr 1, 2017
My Aor was late July was transferred to london in October medical past no additional documents needed.Background check in process .Just thought when background check changes to in process PPR was soon after ..Maybe im wrong..
Background check says we are processing your.Background check will will contact you if we need anymore.information or something like that

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
I think it's good news. "Additional docs - not needed" means they have finished reviewing unless they sent you a rejection letter. So no worries. Your files are moving. PPR anytime from now.
Spot-on ! I saw ' No need of additional docs' to IP2 in less than 2 hours and then PPR in less than 5 hours ! Indeed, its good verbiage.

Reactions: mok_kab