+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After change to "We do not need additional documents", what happens next?

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
I have uploaded my ADR a few days ago. I'm wondering how long it usually takes for the status to change to "we do not need additional documents".

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hey guys - after reading thoses posts, i seriously think that much is to be read upon when the add documents changes from reviewed to not needed...
Also my medicals say if we need a medical, we will send u instrucrions so not passed yet, my BG is at ip1and additional documents say we do not need add documents...
Whats ur view on this??

Reactions: PositiveEnergy

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Hey guys - after reading thoses posts, i seriously think that much is to be read upon when the add documents changes from reviewed to not needed...
Also my medicals say if we need a medical, we will send u instrucrions so not passed yet, my BG is at ip1and additional documents say we do not need add documents...
Whats ur view on this??
What's your AOR date? Looks like you are at an early stage.

Sep 26, 2016
My AOR is 26th jan. My account states ACTION IS REQUIRED,i was alloted UCI number but medical not yet changed to passed and it also states we do not need additional documents and then we are processing your application..can someone pls tell me what this means..so confused

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
AOR -- 27 December 2017
Medicals Passed - 11 January 2018
ADR Uploaded - 23 January 2018

Current Status is - Additional Documents Are Being Reviewed

How much time does it usually take for the application to move into NA2?

Tarakeshwar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-12-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2017
Hi.
My Stream- FSW-O... No travel history, 5 years of work ex. Applied along with Spouse.
My AoR- Dec 13
Meds- Dec 22
NA2- Jan 2
GCMS requested- Feb 15
ADNR- Feb 16

Is there a trend that indicates people who get ADNR are being processed or does it not mean anything?

I have written to them to see if my application has been sent to LVO after ADNR, but it is still in Ottawa.

Please help

Last edited:

BestLife104

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hi.
My Stream- FSW-O... No travel history, 5 years of work ex. Applied along with Spouse.
My AoR- Dec 13
Meds- Dec 22
NA2- Jan 2
GCMS requested- Feb 15
ADNR- Feb 16

Is there a trend that indicates people who get ADNR are being processed or does it not mean anything?

I have written to them to see if my application has been sent to LVO after ADNR, but it is still in Ottawa.

Please help
The same thing happened with me, I requested GCMS and the next day, I received an ADNR update. AOR Nov 26

Macedon90

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Hi evryone my wife application its from MaY 24 transfer TO VIENNA office August 2 Before for additional documents was saying WE DO NOT NEED ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS , and to day NOT APPLICABLE , any of you has idea whats this means or its just a update

BestLife104

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hi evryone my wife application its from MaY 24 transfer TO VIENNA office August 2 Before for additional documents was saying WE DO NOT NEED ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS , and to day NOT APPLICABLE , any of you has idea whats this means or its just a update
Weird things are going on since the security update. Lots of people have an IP2 update today.

Macedon90

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Weird things are going on since the security update. Lots of people have an IP2 update today.
But BGC still IN Progress its kind of Weird im just wondering where is our file since this update close to PPR or nowhere near that :))) no update since AUGUST 2 to day its 1st day we have update

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Whats ur view on this??
Hey...

I have similar status like yours...do you have any update on this?

Cana-Pak

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Hello members of the forum,
FSW-O
AOR 8 June, 2017
ADR 29th Oct, 2017
AD submitted Nov 13, 2017
current status:
Application status: We are processing your app.....
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether....
Review of medical results: you passed the med...
Review of additional documents: we do not need additional documents.
Interview: you do not need an interview.....
Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints....
Background check: We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: your application is in progress. We will send you a .....

I am confused. Where do I stand now? Am I in IP2? how long does one have to wait in IP2 before PPR emails hits the inbox?

aqadir4

Jul 22, 2017
Hi - I am in IP2 since 9th January 2018. I got Schedule A request on 22nd feb which I submitted on 24th Feb. I just noticed the following status in ADR
Review of additional documents: Not Applicable

Can somebody please guide me what does this mean and will it go to No additional documents needed etc.?

Macedon90

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Hi - I am in IP2 since 9th January 2018. I got Schedule A request on 22nd feb which I submitted on 24th Feb. I just noticed the following status in ADR
Review of additional documents: Not Applicable

Can somebody please guide me what does this mean and will it go to No additional documents needed etc.?
i have the same as of to day before was We do not need add doc w