+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Sahil Ahmad

Apr 23, 2015
Salam friends!
Can someone share their experiences with me, here is my questions.

1) I have the green(nikah khat) in English translated, with (marriage certificate) from ozarat kharega. Can someone tell me if there anything that is missing?

2) Our nikah khat and marriage certificate was from 18 months ago, that is the time that I got married in AFG. so here is my question if my spouse apply for passport shouldn't a problem since the date of issuing the passport is going to be 20 months different compare to nikah kaht?

3) can someone tell me if I should submit the my spouse medical report to CIC with the sponcering application?

4) how to get police clereance report for my spouse in Kabul? when t get it? can you share step by step the process.

Thanks form all . 8)

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Sahil Ahmad said:
Salam friends!
Can someone share their experiences with me, here is my questions.

1) I have the green(nikah khat) in English translated, with (marriage certificate) from ozarat kharega. Can someone tell me if there anything that is missing?

2) Our nikah khat and marriage certificate was from 18 months ago, that is the time that I got married in AFG. so here is my question if my spouse apply for passport shouldn't a problem since the date of issuing the passport is going to be 20 months different compare to nikah kaht?

3) can someone tell me if I should submit the my spouse medical report to CIC with the sponcering application?

4) how to get police clereance report for my spouse in Kabul? when t get it? can you share step by step the process.

Thanks form all . 8)
1) That's fine

2) Your Nikkah Khat shouldn't influence the issuance of her passport.

3)When completed the med report, the Doctor sends a copy to your email and send the med report electronically to CIC. You can simply submit the copy he sends to your/or your wife's email for proof.

4) police report is done from here by you. If you live in Toronto you must go to the Afghan Consulate located downtown Toronto, Here is their number, contact them they will tell you exactly what you'll need to do. 477 Richmond St W, Toronto, ON M5V 3E7, Canada
416-385-1033

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AfghanKnight said:
well she lives in Afghanistan, but what happened was when she was asked to submit her passport so we decided to send her to pakistan at her cousins place, so she has been staying there since march 20/2015, but always lived in Afghanistan, not pakistan.

when she went to submit her passport visa office in pakistan, they told her to give 3 different pakistani phone numbers, so they could contact her once the visa is ready to be picked up, so she has given her cousins phone number, but so far as of, they havent called her yet, i dont know why its taking such long time.

Regards
"AfghanKnight"
Check your e-mail brother. They send you e-mail right away when the PP is submitted to Islamabad and when it's dispatched back with Visa. That's how I found out. It can take longer for visa to issue though. We've all been through the wait, hang in there and make dua.

Homestate

Apr 18, 2015
AfghanKnight said:
Congratulations Homestate, thats really awesome for you, anyway can you also tel me how long did it them to prepare your visa from the day when you submitted your passport, please tell us your visa processing time line.

Regards
"AfghanKnight"
it only took them 13 days after the submission to stamp the visa.

let me know if you need anymore info, I will be glade to help.

Homestate

Apr 18, 2015
abdul143 said:
Hey brd I have a question form you
whene you submitted your passport did they ask you for address in islamabad ?
My spous going to submitting her passport on Monday bakhair
Can we gives them her cazin address in Islamabad ?
Thanks
Thank you so much, yeah finally im getting out of this stressful situation. as per your question no they don't ask for any address in Pakistan the only thing your wife need is to provide two Pakistani phone number and they reason behind this, is that whenever your visa is ready for collection so they call the number you provide to let you know for the collection.

AfghanKnight

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18, 2012
AOR Received.
July 27, 2012
Med's Request
First Med was done when we filed at first, Second Medical Requested On Nov 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Second Medical Done On Dec 1, 2014
Interview........
Waived / No Interview
Passport Req..
Requested On March 12, 2015 Passport Submmited on March 20, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12, 2015
LANDED..........
May 27, 2015
desighee said:
Check your e-mail brother. They send you e-mail right away when the PP is submitted to Islamabad and when it's dispatched back with Visa. That's how I found out. It can take longer for visa to issue though. We've all been through the wait, hang in there and make dua.
Yes i know that, and I have been checking the VFS site every single day with the tracking information that i have been given, so far nothing it just says Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Offlice, ISLAMABAD on 20/03/2015. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

and its been over a month already, hopefully they will get it ready by this coming week.

M rafi

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salam everyone
Is anyone waiting as long as me it's been 31 months but I still haven't revived anything

We received your application for permanent residence on September 5, 2012.

We started processing your application on June 23, 2014.

Medical results have been received

mohib008

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad,PK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Aug-2011
AOR Received.
18-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
6-July-2014
Med's Request
6-July-2014
Med's Done....
Aug-2014
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Decision Made On 17-6-2015 , but i am still waiting for PPR.
VISA ISSUED...
Hope really soon
LANDED..........
Hope really soon
M rafi said:
Salam everyone
Is anyone waiting as long as me it's been 31 months but I still haven't revived anything

We received your application for permanent residence on September 5, 2012.

[/quote

Salaam Dear Rafi jaan,

i am too waiting log time , still nothing,

We received your application for permanent residence on Nov 18, 2011.

but while i contact to my MP, they said your application is in final stage , background chick it will take two or tree month more to issue a visa, hope something is going to happens good for all of us in this month.

p_s

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad then London then new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2013
Doc's Request.
May 2015
AOR Received.
September 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
from isb to London January 23, 2014
Med's Request
November 7 2015
Med's Done....
Re medical 16 November
Interview........
November 2015
Passport Req..
Hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
Hope soon and safe Landing
Salaam all members
I received email from DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
to subment the police Clarence so plzz give me the post address to send original police Clarence
Thanks

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
Wow it's so weird how all those cases that went "in process" in June are the only ones left from 2012. Mine also went in process June 2014 and still nothing.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
I'm sick in tired of this process

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
I am sick and tired too, it has been 10 months now which my file is in process nothing happening. Did NDVO recently asked you guys to send copy of update valid passport??

Outlandish said:
Wow it's so weird how all those cases that went "in process" in June are the only ones left from 2012. Mine also went in process June 2014 and still nothing.
sadafN said:
I'm sick in tired of this process

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Anjo14 said:
I am sick and tired too, it has been 10 months now which my file is in process nothing happening. Did NDVO recently asked you guys to send copy of update valid passport??
No did they ask you ? They had ask nik bro and he got PPR right after a week of sending that

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
sadafN said:
No did they ask you ? They had ask nik bro and he got PPR right after a week of sending that
What happen that they asked me on feb21 . 2015, but they send out email maybe in a wrong email like my remed. So last month when I saw they asked nick bro so I thought let me send a copy before they ask. So I send them thru the inquiry but only 25 pages. And last week I got a email reply back to my inquiry that they still didn't received a copy of update valid passport. I don't understand maybe they didn't get the attachment or they want the full pages. So they said we still didn't received which they asked on feb 21. 2015. I am assuming they send out in a wrong email that is why I didn't get any email according to it. So I send all the pages reply back to the same email which I got. I am totally lost now. Don't know it is going to finish or will take all my life..

abdul143

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Anjo14 said:
What happen that they asked me on feb21 . 2015, but they send out email maybe in a wrong email like my remed. So last month when I saw they asked nick bro so I thought let me send a copy before they ask. So I send them thru the inquiry but only 25 pages. And last week I got a email reply back to my inquiry that they still didn't received a copy of update valid passport. I don't understand maybe they didn't get the attachment or they want the full pages. So they said we still didn't received which they asked on feb 21. 2015. I am assuming they send out in a wrong email that is why I didn't get any email according to it. So I send all the pages reply back to the same email which I got. I am totally lost now. Don't know it is going to finish or will take all my life..
Hey anjo you have to send your copy passport by Mail not email they don't accept by email please send all copy by DHL I sended min on March 15 got pp request lost week
Enshahall ke ppi begeri in this week ameen