+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Outlandish said:
My sis-n-law submitted her PP on April 15 and got visa today so it took her exactly 1 week.
Wow, that's great! I remember a few members on the forum received their visas on the same day previously. I also received mine today morning. My spouse submitted the passport on april 1. From the looks of it, Islamabad issues visa on the same day every two weeks. I could be completely wrong though.

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
desighee said:
Wow, that's great! I remember a few members on the forum received their visas on the same day previously. I also received mine today morning. My spouse submitted the passport on april 1. From the looks of it, Islamabad issues visa on the same day every two weeks. I could be completely wrong though.
Congratulations:
Please share your time line.

Sahil Ahmad

Apr 23, 2015
Hi guys

:( Hello, My dear friends!

Im Canadian citizan, living in Canada. 18 months ago i went to AFG. I got married, and I havent applied yet to sponcer my wife, because im having difficult time finding job, in the city that im living. However now im in proces of getting a job. As we all know that the job market is sucks. Here is my questions to you guys. If anyone has possitive information to share, ill be appreciate it.

1) Can I apply to sponcer her, as soon as I get a job?

2) will the CIC. approve my applicatio, since i havent applied in the last 18 months? the reason I share with U.

3) how long probably it would take the whole process? if it take long time doesnt worth it. We allready being faraway 18 months and is so difficult for us.

4) I have some Nikah khat, and other documents from Ozarat kharja, and there is no expiry date on them I was wondering how long this is valid for?

5) In the nikah khat and other doucumet my wife family name is her father name as its comman in AFG. shouldnt it be a problem?

6) Which embassy do you guys think the CIC will send the application ? to India, or Pakistan, and wich one is good? Thanks form all of you who has shared thier information.

Adel167

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 09-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 07-2014
AOR Received.
Oct 09-2014
File Transfer...
Feb-11-2015
Med's Request
Sep 03-2015
Med's Done....
Sept 10-2015
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Oct 19-2015
Re: Hi guys

Sahil Ahmad said:

Im Canadian citizan, living in Canada. 18 months ago i went to AFG. I got married, and I havent applied yet to sponcer my wife, because im having difficult time finding job, in the city that im living. However now im in proces of getting a job. As we all know that the job market is sucks. Here is my questions to you guys. If anyone has possitive information to share, ill be appreciate it.

2) will the CIC. approve my applicatio, since i havent applied in the last 18 months? the reason I share with U.

3) how long probably it would take the whole process? if it take long time doesnt worth it. We allready being faraway 18 months and is so difficult for us.

4) I have some Nikah khat, and other documents from Ozarat kharja, and there is no expiry date on them I was wondering how long this is valid for?

5) In the nikah khat and other doucumet my wife family name is her father name as its comman in AFG. shouldnt it be a problem?

6) Which embassy do you guys think the CIC will send the application ? to India, or Pakistan, and wich one is good? Thanks form all of you who has shared thier information.
Salam Brother,
i am not master in these stuff but i do have some info,
if you don't have job it doesn't matter, but you should apply as soon as you can also make sure that you have lots of evidence of your marriage, police clearance, e medical, nekah khad with english translation, both photos together before and after. well there is a big list so please try to complete your list then apply.
coz if anything is missing it might delay couple of month more. the name/last name and stuff that you mentioned is not an issue as far as i know.
i applied through Toronto CIC. but you can search for your location which is closest to you.

hope it is useful for you man.
good luck

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!

Sahil Ahmad said:

Were you on welfare is that why you didn't apply for so long? Having/not having a job will not impact your sponsorship unless you were/are on welfare. You just have to include a letter explaining how you plan to support yourself and your spouse. Also, someone I know didn't apply for 8 months after she came back to Canada and during the interview she was asked why she took so long...so worst comes to worst, they might have an interview with your spouse and you and clarify these question...I don't think you will get rejected just because you didn't apply for so long.
I wish you had researched about this and saved so much time before, but inshAllah if you need any help filling out the application write here and we'll help you.
Also CIC Missisauga will choose which visa office to process your file in. Btw where is your spouse living at the moment?

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013

Sahil Ahmad said:

Here it is what to do....

List of Submitted Documents & Forms ORIGINALLY!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

• PART 1: SPONSORSHIP FORMS (Payment Receipt)
• PART 2: IMMIGRATION FORMS
• PART 3: INFORMATION GUIDE (COUNTRY SPECIFIC)

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

1. PHOTO COPY OF SPONSOR'S CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP
2. ORIGINAL “OPTION C PRINTOUT (I requested this by calling CRA Canada)
3. PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT
4. 8 PHOTOS OF APPLICANT AS REQUESTED ON APPENDIX B PHOTO SPECIFICATION
5. COPY OF APPLICANT'S PASSPORT
6. COPY MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE WITH CERTIFIED COPY (NIKAH KHAT)
7. ORIGINAL PROOF OF MEDICAL EXAMINATION
8. ORIGINAL POLICE CLEARANCE
9. COPY NATIONAL ID OF APPLICANT (TASKIRA) WITH CERTIFIED COPY IN ENGLISH
10. COPY OF SPONSOR'S PASSPORT, SHOWING COPIES OF RELEVANT PAGES OF MY PASSPORT SHOWING ENTRY/EXIT STAMPS,
11. TRAVEL ITINERARY
12. VIBER PRINT SCREEN SHORTS OF CALLS, SKYPE MESSAGES, PHONE BILLS, EMAILS
13. WEDDING INVITATION WITH CERTIFIED COPY IN ENGLISH
14. PHOTOS – PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP TO SPONSOR
15. BOARDING PASSES
16. Afghan National Questinaire Supplementary Form
Forms at CIC website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp
Once you are on the website, you also need to search at the bottom for supplementary forms and send them Afghan National Questionnaire, Military Services, and Authorization To Release Information...

AfghanKnight

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18, 2012
AOR Received.
July 27, 2012
Med's Request
First Med was done when we filed at first, Second Medical Requested On Nov 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Second Medical Done On Dec 1, 2014
Interview........
Waived / No Interview
Passport Req..
Requested On March 12, 2015 Passport Submmited on March 20, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12, 2015
LANDED..........
May 27, 2015
Outlandish said:
My sis-n-law submitted her PP on April 15 and got visa today so it took her exactly 1 week.
Hi, thanks for the time line info, but how come my wife is also getting everything done through Pakistan visa office, we submitted her passport on March 20/2015
its been 34 days now, and they havent given her the visa, she is staying at her cousins house in pakistan, so she was able to go there twice in person and asked them about her visa, but they told her, your visa hasnt arrived yet, once it does we will call you, now i am getting little worried here, why is it taking so much time, its been well over a month now, after submmiting her passport.

Regards
"AfghanKnight"

AfghanKnight

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18, 2012
AOR Received.
July 27, 2012
Med's Request
First Med was done when we filed at first, Second Medical Requested On Nov 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived / No Interview
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 12, 2015
LANDED..........
May 27, 2015
desighee said:
well we have been waiting for 34 days now from the day my wife submitted her passport in islamabad pakistan Visa Office., and my wife hasnt recieved her visa as of yet, this is getting me worried.

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
AfghanKnight said:
well we have been waiting for 34 days now from the day my wife submitted her passport in islamabad pakistan Visa Office., and my wife hasnt recieved her visa as of yet, this is getting me worried.
I am assuming your spouse is residing in Pakistan. From my point of view, Pakistan takes about 3-8 weeks for visa issuance.

AfghanKnight

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18, 2012
AOR Received.
July 27, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived / No Interview
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 12, 2015
LANDED..........
May 27, 2015
namat said:
I am assuming your spouse is residing in Pakistan. From my point of view, Pakistan takes about 3-8 weeks for visa issuance.
well she lives in Afghanistan, but what happened was when she was asked to submit her passport so we decided to send her to pakistan at her cousins place, so she has been staying there since march 20/2015, but always lived in Afghanistan, not pakistan.

when she went to submit her passport visa office in pakistan, they told her to give 3 different pakistani phone numbers, so they could contact her once the visa is ready to be picked up, so she has given her cousins phone number, but so far as of, they havent called her yet, i dont know why its taking such long time.

Regards
"AfghanKnight"

Homestate

Apr 18, 2015
Hello everyone, just want to update you guys that Islamabad has issued my visa on April 22. I'm going Tuesday to received it ;D ;D ;D. soon I will fly high ; :D ;)

AfghanKnight

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18, 2012
AOR Received.
July 27, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived / No Interview
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 12, 2015
LANDED..........
May 27, 2015
Homestate said:
Hello everyone, just want to update you guys that Islamabad has issued my visa on April 22. I'm going Tuesday to received it ;D ;D ;D. soon I will fly high ; :D ;)
Congratulations Homestate, thats really awesome for you, anyway can you also tel me how long did it them to prepare your visa from the day when you submitted your passport, please tell us your visa processing time line.

Regards
"AfghanKnight"

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
Hi friends
I have a question that Cic received my application on 25 July 2014 when I check my online status it show application received 25 July 2014
And I received An email from new delhi immigration on 09 Feb 2015 with file number. iam confuses I don't know they counting my app processing time from July 2014 or from Feb 2015 16 month

Hope everyone gets visa soon insha Allah

abdul143

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Homestate said:
Tabrik tabrik homoestate brd safar bi khatar
Enshahall ke khair ba kolagy basha

abdul143

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Homestate said:
Hey brd I have a question form you
whene you submitted your passport did they ask you for address in islamabad ?
My spous going to submitting her passport on Monday bakhair
Can we gives them her cazin address in Islamabad ?
Thanks