+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

abdul143

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Homestate said:
No bro, it has to be the applicant him or herself and you have to make sure to get the Pakistan Visa and a receipt of special branch from the police border of Pakistan otherwise the paki police are pain in the a...s. also make sure you have two Pakistani phone numbers ready with yourself because they will ask for it.

even if you can't go yourself then your siblings or your parents are the only one who are authorized to take the passport but you have to make sure that you write a authorization letter to whoever is taking your passport. hope this helps, let me know if you need any more help
Salsm brd homestate thanks so much you help me a lot
Thanks again if I have any question I will let you know
Just one more question can my soups go to Pakistan without visa

Homestate

Apr 18, 2015
abdul143 said:

As I have mentioned in my previous quote that your spouse has to take the Pakistan visa cuz your spouse can not enter a country without a valid visa. cuz your creating questions to the Visa Application centre of Canada, so I advised you to tell your spouse to get a visa and a letter from special branch from the border police of Pakistan.

abdul143

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Homestate said:
As I have mentioned in my previous quote that your spouse has to take the Pakistan visa cuz your spouse can not enter a country without a valid visa. cuz your creating questions to the Visa Application centre of Canada, so I advised you to tell your spouse to get a visa and a letter from special branch from the border police of Pakistan.
Ok brd tashakor bsyar zyad as komaket

Jibreal

Mar 25, 2015
abdul143 said:
Hey bro,

Yes they can go to Pakistan without a visa. They do not bother females at the border. Only males get checked and hassled. BUT its good to have a visa in case the visa office questions how they entered the country. Its more of a being proper rather then a necessity.

Secondly if her brother/parent is going to drop off the passport, then she will most like have to go and pick it up. (most likely). At that point she wont even have a passport to go pakistan. which again isnt a problem cuz they dont bother women. So why get a visa?

The visa office confirmed they will only release it to applicant or their parents or children over 18.

The borders isnt really a problem. Personal experience.

I talked to a couple people on this forum, who's spouses didnt get a visa and it wasnt a problem.

Hope it helps

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Jibreal said:
Hey bro,

Yes they can go to Pakistan without a visa. They do not bother females at the border. Only males get checked and hassled. BUT its good to have a visa in case the visa office questions how they entered the country. Its more of a being proper rather then a necessity.

Secondly if her brother/parent is going to drop off the passport, then she will most like have to go and pick it up. (most likely). At that point she wont even have a passport to go pakistan. which again isnt a problem cuz they dont bother women. So why get a visa?

The visa office confirmed they will only release it to applicant or their parents or children over 18.

I talked to a couple people on this forum, who's spouses didnt get a visa and it wasnt a problem.

Hope it helps
thank you so much bro for the info I was very confused thanx men

abdul143

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Jibreal said:
Hey bro,

Hope it helps
Thanks so much brb
For this information
We withing for Pakistan visa she will go enshahall
On Monday
To submitted Her passport
Enshahall khair basha with all off ass
Sis and brds ameen

abdul143

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Nick_afg said:
thank you so much bro for the info I was very confused thanx men
Hey nick brd what you going to do
Go with visa or without visa
Enshahall ke khair basha ba omid khoda mowafaq bashy

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Dear Forum Friends:
What is going on this forum? no updates and PPR. Tomorrow is Teusday let's wish that some of us recieve a PPR email Inshulla Allah. :p :p :p :p

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
abdul143 said:
Hey nick brd what you going to do
Go with visa or without visa
Enshahall ke khair basha ba omid khoda mowafaq bashy
without visa what u think ?

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Urget question:

Salaam, I have my vacation for three weeks. I am waiting for my wife's visa. It was submitted at Islamabad on March 31st. Can I go to Afghanistan now and then book her ticket later? I want to be able to come back with her in the same flight. I haven't booked my ticket yet but at the same time, I don't want my vacation time to be wasted. Please advise. Thank you!

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
desighee said:
Urget question:

Salaam, I have my vacation for three weeks. I am waiting for my wife's visa. It was submitted at Islamabad on March 31st. Can I go to Afghanistan now and then book her ticket later? I want to be able to come back with her in the same flight. I haven't booked my ticket yet but at the same time, I don't want my vacation time to be wasted. Please advise. Thank you!
salaam bro u can go but make sure to get one ticket for ur self to afg than book ticket for both of u from Kabul it's cheaper , do ur wife got paki visa in her pp and went to islambad or u can go without visa to submite pp? Dose cic office in Islamabad need to see paki visa when u submitte the pp?

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Nick_afg said:
salaam bro u can go but make sure to get one ticket for ur self to afg than book ticket for both of u from Kabul it's cheaper , do ur wife got paki visa in her pp and went to islambad or u can go without visa to submite pp? Dose cic office in Islamabad need to see paki visa when u submitte the pp?
Nick bro salam. AS I know, CIC Islamabad does not care how do you enter Pakistan because they already know that most Afghan come to Pakistan without visa, therefore it is not important for them to know and ask about it.
Going to Pakistan without a visa is a risk for ourselves because that country is not secure sometimes the police give really hard time for the men while they do not give women a hard time. If I were you, I would never enter Pakistan without a visa in order to secure myself from anything that might occur there.
Anyone who wants to take a risk could enter Pakistan without a visa.
I hope this help those who want to go to Pakistan without a visa :p :p

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
AFG_HR said:
Nick bro salam. AS I know, CIC Islamabad does not care how do you enter Pakistan because they already know that most Afghan come to Pakistan without visa, therefore it is not important for them to know and ask about it.
Going to Pakistan without a visa is a risk for ourselves because that country is not secure sometimes the police give really hard time for the men while they do not give women a hard time. If I were you, I would never enter Pakistan without a visa in order to secure myself from anything that might occur there.
Anyone who wants to take a risk could enter Pakistan without a visa.
I hope this help those who want to go to Pakistan without a visa :p :p
salaam afg_HR brother thank you for reply but the thing is that I got my visa already from Pakistan consular today I am talking about m wife coz she is coming with her brother to Islamabad we ll meet there my question is it ok for my wife to come to islambad without visa and stay with me till we get pp with visa ? That's all I wanna know

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Nick_afg said:
salaam afg_HR brother thank you for reply but the thing is that I got my visa already from Pakistan consular today I am talking about m wife coz she is coming with her brother to Islamabad we ll meet there my question is it ok for my wife to come to islambad without visa and stay with me till we get pp with visa ? That's all I wanna know
Bro everyone knows that most Afghans enter Pakistan without a visa. In fact, it is pretty normal for women to go to Pakistan and stay there without a visa even men go there without visa, but for men more risks associated to stay without a visa. Two months ago my friend's family was with him in Pakistan without any visa, so as he told me that he did not face any problem. :D :D

Denize88

Jan 23, 2015
Nick_afg said:
alhadulilha shoker khohda jaan Guysssssssssssssss reaaaaalllllll passportttttttttttt requesttttttt
Nick_afg. Congrats Iam very happy for u too Ur relax now bcs u wait a lot be happy always