Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nick_afg said:
salaam first of all many many congratulations for the good news , answer for ur question as far as i knew our all afghan residents cases are processing in NDVO so send the requested doc to cic new dehli u don't need to get confused about it coz u get re medical and all other doc request from cic new dehli so don't worry and go a ahead bro send the requested doc to NDVO hope it's help good luck
Salam dear Nick afg, thanks for the reply and useful information, by the way yesterday I completed my medical checkup and doctor said I am going to send its confirmation to your email, so once I get the confirmation should I forward it to New Delhi as well? or they get it automatically? the doctor said it is up to you either you are sending it or not, but they gets the report from us. thank you

CA_immigrant

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 13
Doc's Request.
Sep 14
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Oct 14
Interview........
NO Alhmdulilah
Passport Req..
Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah pp returned 11 Dec.
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH
thanks alot yasmeen jan, yeah unfortunetely i am living in Pakistan on that time when we got married and my wife applied from CA. for sponsership..... i don't know if we can make pakistani nikah nama since i don't have any id anything so how could be possible to make this with english certified translated one...

anyway thanks alot, i really appreciated if someone else in the same situation reply, may Allah swt. pas this hard time for all of us in sha Allah...ameen..

yasmeen143 said:
Are you currently residing in Pakistan? If that is the case they might be able to help you on this. I would suggest you to ask the Members in Pakistani Topics.

But if you are not residing in Pakistan or were residing there while you applied for it. Then explain to them that you don't live there and that is not asked for Afghanistan's residents on the CIC website to provide this.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
CA_immigrant said:
thanks alot yasmeen jan, yeah unfortunetely i am living in Pakistan on that time when we got married and my wife applied from CA. for sponsership..... i don't know if we can make pakistani nikah nama since i don't have any id anything so how could be possible to make this with english certified translated one...

anyway thanks alot, i really appreciated if someone else in the same situation reply, may Allah swt. pas this hard time for all of us in sha Allah...ameen..
Salam! You know it will be great to ask the Pakistani forum members how it's done! As far as certified translation mine was translated by in wezarat e khareja in Kabul and they stamped it, to certified true copy ! And it's easy to make Pakistani nekah Nama since you already have your afghani nikah khat , I know someone who did it ! They will need and certified translated copy of ur nekah khat

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Hope_123 said:
Does anyone have an idea of whether the expiry date of visa has anything to do with how long one receives their pp back?
salaam hope_123 my ecase is still IP it's been almost 2 months from remed and a month I submitted my remed report to cic NVDO but still my ecase doesn't change from IP to DM hope not interview coz i already worrying about it , am I gonna get interview ? Or ppr? I am getting nervous day by day

CA_immigrant

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 13
Doc's Request.
Sep 14
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Oct 14
Interview........
NO Alhmdulilah
Passport Req..
Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah pp returned 11 Dec.
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH
Walaikum o assalam w. w.,

thanks alot Sadaf jan, yep i asked the same in Pakistani forum too still now didn't satisfied reply, and btw, our nikah khat which is made in Pasho/Dari i think your the same one side is pashto / dari and one side is English only so i don't know why they are asking for Pakistani one :(

anyway thanks alot to Sadaf jan and yasmeen jan really appreciated replies.... may Allah swt. give you alot of hapiness with me and all muslim ummah in sha Allah......ameen..

sadafN said:
Salam! You know it will be great to ask the Pakistani forum members how it's done! As far as certified translation mine was translated by in wezarat e khareja in Kabul and they stamped it, to certified true copy ! And it's easy to make Pakistani nekah Nama since you already have your afghani nikah khat , I know someone who did it ! They will need and certified translated copy of ur nekah khat

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Nick_afg said:
salaam hope_123 my ecase is still IP it's been almost 2 months from remed and a month I submitted my remed report to cic NVDO but still my ecase doesn't change from IP to DM hope not interview coz i already worrying about it , am I gonna get interview ? Or ppr I am getting nervous day day
you should not get interview.
have you spoke with your MP?

they will tell you if your wife's eligibility is complete and passed.
If so, your case is practically complete you are just waiting for PPR inshallah
Give your MP a call, see what they say. ask for follow up :)

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Hope_123 said:
you should not get interview.
have you spoke with your MP?

they will tell you if your wife's eligibility is complete and passed.
If so, your case is practically complete you are just waiting for PPR inshallah
Give your MP a call, see what they say. ask for follow up :)
i ll try to talk to my mp once more time coz honestly my mp never ever help me in my case I meet this lady like 4-5 times but she never let me see the mp himself I don't know why whenever I go the their office she talk to me and convince me and send home with out any help in my case I think she dont
Like immigrant last time when I asked her about my case she gave me a consent form to fill up after she mailed the next day and saying we just called cic and they said ur case is in Delhi India and nothing has been started yet , I got the same kind of message from my mp office twice but any ways I ll try once more if I got the same massage as before I ll order my note, thank u so much for ur reply

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
CA_immigrant said:
Walaikum o assalam w. w.,

thanks alot Sadaf jan, yep i asked the same in Pakistani forum too still now didn't satisfied reply, and btw, our nikah khat which is made in Pasho/Dari i think your the same one side is pashto / dari and one side is English only so i don't know why they are asking for Pakistani one :(

anyway thanks alot to Sadaf jan and yasmeen jan really appreciated replies.... may Allah swt. give you alot of hapiness with me and all muslim ummah in sha Allah......ameen..
I think what cic wants from the husband who resided and married in Pakistan is a marriage certificate from the Pakistani officials. I believe you didn't get it when you got married you probably got the one from afghanistan. I think the husband should go to Pakistan an get one or maybe from the Pakistan consulate in Kabul if there is one.

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nick_afg said:
i ll try to talk to my mp once more time coz honestly my mp never ever help me in my case I meet this lady like 4-5 times but she never let me see the mp himself I don't know why whenever I go the their office she talk to me and convince me and send home with out any help in my case I think she dont
Like immigrant last time when I asked her about my case she gave me a consent form to fill up after she mailed the next day and saying we just called cic and they said ur case is in Delhi India and nothing has been started yet , I got the same kind of message from my mp office twice but any ways I ll try once more if I got the same massage as before I ll order my note, thank u so much for ur reply
no you won't be able to meet the MP themselves whatsoever. the representatives/case managers help you, not the MP himself/herself

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 to ISB; 01-27-2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014 Khudaya Shukor!
LANDED..........
Its my choice now! :D
Hope_123 said:
no you won't be able to meet the MP themselves whatsoever. the representatives/case managers help you, not the MP himself/herself
Hey how did u find out that islamabad office received your passport can u plz tell me with detail? Thanks!

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
afghanboy said:
Hey how did u find out that islamabad office received your passport can u plz tell me with detail? Thanks!
TCS tracking #

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
In process January 20 2015
File Transfer...
First medical October 2013
Med's Request
Remedical January 20 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
Are there any February applicants that recently got "IP"?

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
one of my friends did medical and is just starting to send sponsorship application. doctor only gave receipt of payment :s

is this the only proof they need ?
any recents out there?

kabulafg120

Mar 2, 2014
Salaam
I am a 2013 applicant for sponsoring my husband from Afghanistan. Bakhair Shukor I receive d a letter his visa is issued but he have to bring his passport inshallah to pakistan since he lives in Afghanistan. Who has receive their spouse visa or know any information on what else to bring with his passport please I want to know what else to bring with the passport . It had stated in the letter to bring two original photos , the information chart, it said medical examanation. His medical report doesn't expire until November do I have to bring a copy or not. There is no police certificate added . His passport expires in july 2015 does he have to update it so it willbe one year thank you bakhair everyone will get their visa inshallah

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Asalam o Alaiakum Every One

its been very long time since i came here i m feb 2012 applicant got remedical request in nov 2013

today Again received medical request from CHC London which is really sad for me ive been waiting since November :S can anyone suggest me wht to do since my medical is still Valid till November 2014 which is 3 actually ...

i applied for GCMS notes n got them yesterday in which in medical section i dnt see anything tht they receievd my medical/

MEDICAL

MEDICAL: 1
Created Date: 2012/06/07 13:37:28
Created By: CP01867T
Updated Date: 2013/11/21 04:06:27
Updated By: FK01772
UCI: *****
Family Name: ****
Given Name: ********
Type: Medical Status: Sent Validity Date:
Status Updated By: FK01772
Status Updated Date: 2013/11/21
Assigned To: RC-9570
Assigned By: CP01867T
Due Date: 2013/06/07
Activity #: 1-1M6T002
IME #: *******
UMI:
Assessed For:
IME Status: Not Started
Reason For Closure: Received in eMed
RMO:
M Profile: Description: S Profile: Description:
MOF Rationale Exists: No
MOF Review: Valid Until:

this is what written in my medical section. cna anyone plz guide me what to do in this situation !!