+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Afgboy_2017

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Do I still need to provide photos if I am apply only for sponsorship for my wife and not applying for permenant residence card?

mohibulah

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
St.john.d
Category........
hi. I need help please last week when I opened my online account i see a massage it was we process your background check if we need more information we will send a massage. but our application is sitll in Mississauga it is not trnsfor to Indian visa office. if any one knows please. what it mean please i don.t know what will be next

mohibulah

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
St.john.d
Category........
open CIC and print the form she/or he can take to photgro and take .or just she or he can take a photo send to you in email you just go to Costco and ask them I want that photo for PR they will be print for you

Afgboy_2017

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
open CIC and print the form she/or he can take to photgro and take .or just she or he can take a photo send to you in email you just go to Costco and ask them I want that photo for PR they will be print for you
Thanks for the information. It says that one of the photo on the back should have the name, date of birth and stamp of the photo studio.

Ahmad_1437

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
hi. I need help please last week when I opened my online account i see a massage it was we process your background check if we need more information we will send a massage. but our application is sitll in Mississauga it is not trnsfor to Indian visa office. if any one knows please. what it mean please i don.t know what will be next
Its the same with my wife. Her BGC was started before AOR2 when her file was still in Mississauga. It might be normal i guess.