senorita_dxb

Jun 19, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
So far some applicants including me passed are almost 3 weeks and other even more and nothing yet thats why i was asking business or calendar days
well I called up ADVO today. They refused to give any details or commit any timelines. Sent them an email as well. It says we will revert in 15 business days ( to reply on email...!!!) so looks like a long wait for this as well!

senorita_dxb

Jun 19, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
Hi,

Submitted passports on 13th Aug at VFS Dubai. Anyone else with same timelines?
same date.. but sent it through Aramex instead. Are you able to follow up with VFS? I dont see any way to follow up with ADVO directly! :(

SID197

Aug 21, 2017
same date.. but sent it through Aramex instead. Are you able to follow up with VFS? I dont see any way to follow up with ADVO directly! :(
VFS tracking says documents under proccess. Looking at the timelines others have in the forum , i guess it should be after Eid holidays !

senorita_dxb

Jun 19, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
VFS tracking says documents under proccess. Looking at the timelines others have in the forum , i guess it should be after Eid holidays !
thanks! fingers crossed! Please update when you receive yours.. I will start worrying afterwards only!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent the passports on 13th, delivered on 14th. rest everything is in air.. I have no clue whats the status!!
yeah i know the feeling... only yesterday my application was approved, passport should come by tomorrow or wednesday

keep checking your CIC profile... unless that is approved, you will not get your CoPR... you dont get an email notification either - keep checking it daily.

senorita_dxb

Jun 19, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
yeah i know the feeling... only yesterday my application was approved, passport should come by tomorrow or wednesday

keep checking your CIC profile... unless that is approved, you will not get your CoPR... you dont get an email notification either - keep checking it daily.
congrats! hope you get them soon.
Its weird to be worrying when its not in your hands really! when did you submit your passports anyway?

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Got my Visa stamped today :) So 15 days in total for ADVO visa stamping. See my timelines below.
hi i am in the same situation like you, m residency is cancelled and in grace period, new visa in process but sent passport, did they ask you on the cancelled residency visa??

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Guys, I have a quick question regarding the PPR from ADVO. I see some Saudi based residents have said they've submitted the requested documents (copy of the letter, passport, two passport photos) to VFS in Saudi and have NOT sent them directly to Abu Dhabi via courier (Aramex).

The Saudi VFS is not listed in their email as one person has shared earlier so I am a bit confused as to what works or what doesn't. They've listed other VFS centers in UAE, Kuwait, Oman, etc. Obviously I would prefer VFS in Saudi as it would be more convenient (and quicker by the looks of it?).

However, what have Saudi/KSA applicants been doing? Could you please recommend or advise? Thanks in advance!