+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

Nc31

May 10, 2017
Hey guys , thank god i also have my profile updated with the approval status,its mentioned to check messages below but i dont have any messages to check,hopefully we can get our passports this week as there is no reason for any further delay now
Finally. Congratulations

Reactions: Wolverine17

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats everyone. I'll still be here to lend my support to the pending ones and stay optimistic that my passport would be stamped and delivered before the Eid break as well. :)

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am wondering why does it take time to have our passports back if they are already stamped,what else is left to be done??
It could probably be because they send out the passports in batches. For example, they could be sending out passports after a certain number have been stamped. That's the only possible reason that comes to mind.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
It could probably be because they send out the passports in batches. For example, they could be sending out passports after a certain number have been stamped. That's the only possible reason that comes to mind.
Maybe,i was thinking also maybe aramex has certain days or timings for collection but from what i was told by the aramex guy they go daily for collection

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys!

I have good news! Profile page got updated today to approved, finally.... :)))

How long does it take until they send the passport back via Aramex?
perfect... i think the arbaab was on vacation last 2 weeks... now he came back and just started approving everything lol

i would say 2 days tops, latest by thursday...

Reactions: 3zat

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Guys i just recieved an email stating that my profile is updated but i cant log in now to check if its about the application approval or something else,did anyone recieve the same?

cagovindsingh

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Dear All,

I need your inputs / gutfeel based responses. I am planning to request for passport withdrawal, hoping that would push them to approve my case since we have had 2 cases in recent days where the cases were approved post that. I do need the passport but not for a dire emergency but something important.

VFS guys has assured that passport withdrawal doesn't halt their internal processes and they will ask for the passport again when they're ready.

I submitted my passport on 23-Jul-17 but haven't received any update yet because my RPFR (landing fee) was unpaid at that time which I paid on 29-jul-17. I am sure it must be updated on their system by now.

I have a feeling that my passport is just lying there forgotten and I need to do something to remind them.

All comments welcome :)
Thanks

Last edited: