+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADVO Abu Dhabi PPR-> COPR Join here

Nc31

May 10, 2017
guys anyone submitted thru vfs to abu dhabi recently? how long will it take?
It depends from the embassy not VFS. My own took 6 days, family of 5. I have seen others taking 3 to 4 weeks. VFS will tell you 4 weeks.

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Best place to ask this question i guess..... When submitting my passport do I have an option to collect my passport myself later? because the address i gave in my express entry form, I no longer live in that apartment. I have moved to a different location now, so wondering if i should raise a CSE to update my address or just wait for PPR and give VFS my new address orrrr justgo collect it myself after stamping.
Thank you all in advance

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Best place to ask this question i guess..... When submitting my passport do I have an option to collect my passport myself later? because the address i gave in my express entry form, I no longer live in that apartment. I have moved to a different location now, so wondering if i should raise a CSE to update my address or just wait for PPR and give VFS my new address orrrr justgo collect it myself after stamping.
Thank you all in advance
vfs will give u an option to collect it urself... hubby had the same issue because he moved a couple months before ppr but he will be picking up the passport himself and it is safer that way..

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
It depends from the embassy not VFS. My own took 6 days, family of 5. I have seen others taking 3 to 4 weeks. VFS will tell you 4 weeks.
oh wow 6 days? hubby lives in Qatar though so that would probably be diff.. when did u submit ur pp?

Nc31

May 10, 2017
oh wow 6 days? hubby lives in Qatar though so that would probably be diff.. when did u submit ur pp?
Yes, because of the distance, but you never can tell. They might suprise you.
When we got a call from VFS to pickup our PP, we were scared and had to check our account to see if they have approved it.

Submitted on January 29th through VFS Abu dhabi

Reactions: aerchan

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
When we got a call from VFS to pickup our PP, we were scared and had to check our account to see if they have approved it.

wow so nice hopefully it is the same on our end... we just got an email saying it was sent to abu dhabi for stamping march 4

clguy

Apr 7, 2017

From Qatar 6 days is impossible. Before the blockade it took a couple weeks. Now with the blockade the Passports take 5 days to get to the Abu Dhabi visa office and 5 days to be returned to Doha. So thats 10 days which does not include processing.

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
wow so nice hopefully it is the same on our end... we just got an email saying it was sent to abu dhabi for stamping march 4
Check the tracking on the 9th and you will see that it will be updated to passports delivered to the Abu Dhabi visa office. Don't get your hopes up. Get comfortable with 4-6 weeks. Especially in the wake of the recent spike in PPRs and passport requests.

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Check the tracking on the 9th and you will see that it will be updated to passports delivered to the Abu Dhabi visa office. Don't get your hopes up. Get comfortable with 4-6 weeks. Especially in the wake of the recent spike in PPRs and passport requests.
true some ppl from qatar after blockade still got passport in 3 weeks so hopefully.. wishful thinking

Reactions: Nc31

Vishal122

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hello everyone ! Got my ppr yesterday . Planning to submit my and wifey passports on Sunday to Aramex to be sent to Abu dhabi . Can someone guide me with the process and fees they charge . Believe they charge much lesser than vfs.
Thanks in advance

molhammaki

Jun 11, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-09-2017
Doc's Request.
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
19-12-2017
IELTS Request
19-12-2017
File Transfer...
19-12-2017
Med's Request
19-12-2017
Med's Done....
07-01-2018
Hey guys .. How long do passports usually take to be returned after the status change to "Approved"?