+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

advise regarding medical of sibling (PR holder canada) cum representative

surjit59

Nov 18, 2020
Today i received a request of medical for my sibling, who is representative too for my express entry file. he is already a candian PR holder and resides there. at the time of submission of file, i added his details in order to get his points. Now is this right to get his medical done or it is an error by ircc that is asking me to get his medical done. Moreover they have added his name in DEPENDENTS in my file.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Today i received a request of medical for my sibling, who is representative too for my express entry file. he is already a candian PR holder and resides there. at the time of submission of file, i added his details in order to get his points. Now is this right to get his medical done or it is an error by ircc that is asking me to get his medical done. Moreover they have added his name in DEPENDENTS in my file.
What do you mean they have added his name as dependent? You must have filled the application right?
In any case IRCC asked for medical as he is listed as dependent. IRCC doesn't ask for medicals of siblings. You need to raise a webform and get this corrected.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The error is yours. You should not have added your sibling as a dependent in your file. This is why the medical is being requested. Your sibling is not a dependent. You need to contact IRCC and have your sibling removed as a depedent from your application.

sur kaur

Dec 28, 2020
The error is yours. You should not have added your sibling as a dependent in your file. This is why the medical is being requested. Your sibling is not a dependent. You need to contact IRCC and have your sibling removed as a depedent from your application.
i added his name as sibling.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
earlier my husband's name was shown as dependent. but after updating the marital status (divorced), they removed dependent's name now they added my brother's name in dependent section
I am extremely confused. Are you asking a new question?

If you have your own question, I would recommend starting a new thread rather than hijacking the OP's thread.

sur kaur

Dec 28, 2020
my complete question is:
Today i received a request of medical for my sibling, who is representative too for my express entry file. He is already a candian PR holder and resides there.
At the time of submission of file, i added his details in order to get his points "as sibling".
Now is this right to get his medical done or it is an error by ircc that is asking me to get his medical done. Moreover they have added his name in DEPENDENTS in my file.

However at the time of submitting the file i was married. therefore my husband's name was shown as dependent.
Later i got divorced and updated the marital status to ircc.
IRCC removed his name from "dependent". But now IRCC added my sibling cum representative name in "dependent" section and now they want his medical.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I am extremely confused. Are you asking a new question?

If you have your own question, I would recommend starting a new thread rather than hijacking the OP's thread.
I think this user and OP are same. or the other ID is actually her brother asking the question first. In any case super confusing and I have never seen IRCC updating the dependents like this before.

Reactions: scylla

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
my complete question is:
Today i received a request of medical for my sibling, who is representative too for my express entry file. He is already a candian PR holder and resides there.
At the time of submission of file, i added his details in order to get his points "as sibling".
Now is this right to get his medical done or it is an error by ircc that is asking me to get his medical done. Moreover they have added his name in DEPENDENTS in my file.

However at the time of submitting the file i was married. therefore my husband's name was shown as dependent.
Later i got divorced and updated the marital status to ircc.
IRCC removed his name from "dependent". But now IRCC added my sibling cum representative name in "dependent" section and now they want his medical.
As said above raise a webform and explain the situation and hopefully in more clear words then your query here so that they can remove brother's name from dependent list

Reactions: scylla