Advice needed for Documents Submission.

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All

I have received reply from Sydney, Nova Scotia to submit full application by end of September @ London CHC.

I have collected most of documents and just waiting for IELTS result & PCC from UK - which will be done by end of this week. (As I am expecting IELTS Result by saturday and I have applied for PCC for UK before 8 days ago & payment has been cleared)

My wife is due for baby on 03/09/2009. If i want to submit baby details in full application to london CHC, I need Birth Certificate ( takes approx 7 - 10 Days ) , Payment of CAN $ 150.00 ( takes approx 7 - 10 Days), 4 Photos ( 1 Day ) & Passport details (which takes about 4 weeks to 6 weeks as per Indian Consulate Edinburgh).

I need advice from seniours about whether to submit full application just now or after baby born?

Also If i submit full application after baby born, do i have to submit his/her passport at same time or i can submit later on?

Also do i have to get his/her UK visa before i send to CHC, London?

Your help & feedback needed for this matter.

Many Thanks

Regards,
Desai

ARK

Star Member
Jun 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to be on the safer side i guess its better to produce the documents once the child is born. however whats the time period you have....? Assuming that you have a good amount of time period i would suggest you to provide the documents regarding the new member so that you can avoid last minute complications. Also i would request seniors help here for further clarifications....

bluepine

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
Well depend upon how much time you have, i will suggest if you have time than you should wait and send all things at once, as if you mention in your covering letter all situation they wont start any process till they get all the document. So its better to wait and send all the documents at once. Lets see what seniors think

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your advice ARK & Blupine.

I need to submit full documents by end of september to London CHC.

Now i just need to confirm if i submit all documents after baby born than i will not manage to get passport my baby.

Can i submit All required updated forms, Draft for CAN $150.00, 4 Photos & Birth Certificate for baby with full application to London CHC with covering letter that i have applied for passport for baby and i will submit that upon arrival.

What do you think guys?

Seniour member please put some input here.

Thank You

Regards

Desai

ADA

Mar 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Mar 2009
Doc's Request.
07 Apr 2009 - Sent on 29 Jun 2009
Case 1 - You have to submit by end of sept (30th is the guessed date) all docs to lodon..and you dont get anticipate your babies Passport available by 15th sept. (leaving 15 days for mailing etc)

You dont want to wait to get all the docs for your baby.. You submit papers as if you are doing it for you and wife. But explain in a covering letter that you had a baby on first of week of sest and could not get the docs for the baby, but will submit a revised forms and addtional fee for her. This would be like a case of having a baby after you send full docs to your local office. So once you get all docs lined for the baby you send the docs for the baby only to london office.

Case 2 - you can get all docs for all the people under your application before 15th sept (including your baby).. Then you send the docs to lodon office for all.

I am assuming you are in case number 1- where you dont have enough time.. So get all the docs ready for you and wife.. Write a covering letter (explanantion) that you had the baby just days before you had to send the docs and could nto get her passport copy. And you will be submitting a revised application forms including baby and her fee as soon as her passport/docs get ready. Once you get the docs for the baby ready send the docs......

This is true for people who have kids after they send docs to local offices.

Wait for seniors to answer