Address Disappearance in September 2011

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ebaad said:
Dear All...

I have a slightly differnt problem,,, my address disappeared during the first week of september as is the case with most of us,,
but in same period i have changed my home.. so my address is changed aswell.. I intimated VO about my new address by a letter
along with the documents which I sent. But as the address on my ecas is disappeared i could not inform VO via that option.. So my question is
if they have updated my addres or not.. and how does they ask for MR?? will they send a letter or email. bcaz if they go for letter they might
opt to send it at my older address,,
Dear Ebaad,
First, if you recently have sent some additional documents then, most likely, there would be a time space (few weeks) before next correspondence/MR from VO......so as such no need to panic about seeing change of address.
Second, MR usually arrives by TCS and they would call and ask you to pick it from their office (hope you have given your cell #. in the contact details)
Last and another important thing to remember is ...VO does not acknowledge receipt of such letters e.g. request for change of address or change of job etc BUT they definitely are very particular in updating this information once an applicant writes them through regular mail specially.
This is what I personally have experienced and also have read on this forum
Hope it would help to calm down your anxiety

i2canada

Apr 18, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
File Transfer...
22-09-2014
Med's Done....
09-07-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hi Guys,
My address from e-cas disappeared recently, couldn't notice the date, but it's been around a week.

Just want to share my time line with you:
App. filed: April 2007
1st Doc Req: May 2009
2nd Doc Req: Jan 2011
Medical Req: Jun 2011
Medical+RPRF sent: July 2011

Waiting for PPR.......
Incidently I sent an email to CHC-LONDON asking about the status update before address disappearance and in their standard reply they told me that it is going through background checks but they did acknowledge that they received my Medicals.

HTH.
i2canada

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i2canada said:
Hi Guys,
My address from e-cas disappeared recently, couldn't notice the date, but it's been around a week.

Just want to share my time line with you:
App. filed: April 2007
1st Doc Req: May 2009
2nd Doc Req: Jan 2011
Medical Req: Jun 2011
Medical+RPRF sent: July 2011

Waiting for PPR.......
Incidently I sent an email to CHC-LONDON asking about the status update before address disappearance and in their standard reply they told me that it is going through background checks but they did acknowledge that they received my Medicals.

HTH.
i2canada
All the Best i2Canada, and do pray for us waiting MRs as well,
Im in the same boat Jul 2007 Applicant

KNM

Sep 5, 2011
Hope life is treating you people well amidst the busy schedule of life.

My NOC is 3112,Pre june 10, Detailed docu received by London in Aug 10, since then there was tranquilized silence on my E-CAS(RBVO), but all of a sudden yesterday (20 Sep 11) i observed slight movement of tectonic plates on E-CAS, postal address is missing as well as status has switched to "IN PROCESS" Well i joined this prestigious forum 2 weeks back, i cant interpret much about this change.

Best Wishes for all.

KNM

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
cool knm medicals on the way good luck :p

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KNM said:
Hope life is treating you people well amidst the busy schedule of life.

My NOC is 3112,Pre june 10, Detailed docu received by London in Aug 10, since then there was tranquilized silence on my E-CAS(RBVO), but all of a sudden yesterday (20 Sep 11) i observed slight movement of tectonic plates on E-CAS, postal address is missing as well as status has switched to "IN PROCESS" Well i joined this prestigious forum 2 weeks back, i cant interpret much about this change.

Best Wishes for all.

KNM

Does your ecase contain the line the Processing has been started on this date ?

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
it means abt 5- 6 after 2nd update u got MR

GoCunnaeda

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
AOR Received.
IP Since 22 Feb 2012
Med's Request
08-Nov-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
On the way.
LANDED..........
Many times in my dreams :-)
I also got my address changed offlate. They asked for a scanned letter with signature (used in the application form). Below is the letter I received for address update:

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

If you want to have your address changed / corrected in your visa / immigration application, please send a signed fax or a signed letter (you may scan the letter and attach it to an e-mail message if you wish). The following information must be included in your address change request:

- the full name of applicant and original signature,
- the applicant's date of birth,
- the file number [Letter followed by a nine-digit number],
- telephone number, including area code,
- the mailing address, and
- a return fax number and/or e-mail address (if available)

Kindly note that your current mailing address stands unchanged and your e-mail request has been deleted. The change will only be made after we receive a request signed by the applicant. We will not confirm receipt of an address change request by fax/ mail/ e-mail received at this office but the file will be updated.

Please Note: If you have a case in process at a visa office outside of Canada – even if you are in Canada – DO NOT use the Citizenship & Immigration Canada Client Application Status system to change your address online. Any new address entered into this system will NOT be downloaded to your file in the visa office. Change of address notifications for applications at visa offices must always be submitted directly to the visa office processing the application. Also note that a change of address submitted to a visa office will NOT be reflected on the online Client Application Status system.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Send them a scanned letter with your signature. The other option would be to keep the landlord of the old place informed about the MR docs. CIC sends MR docs through courier. Those are forms you need to fill in and send back to CIC.

Hope this information helps!

GoCannaedda !!!

Ebaad said:
Dear All...

I have a slightly differnt problem,,, my address disappeared during the first week of september as is the case with most of us,,
but in same period i have changed my home.. so my address is changed aswell.. I intimated VO about my new address by a letter
along with the documents which I sent. But as the address on my ecas is disappeared i could not inform VO via that option.. So my question is
if they have updated my addres or not.. and how does they ask for MR?? will they send a letter or email. bcaz if they go for letter they might
opt to send it at my older address,,

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Address still missing
disappeared AUG 30 Till date (3 weeks plus), im waiting MR
2007 case, Pray for us

jo_1501

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston,jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.14,2008
Doc's Request.
jan.10,2009
AOR Received.
oct.2008
Toolong, im in the same boat with you my address has been missing 3weeks now im hoping i get MR end of the month

jo_1501

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston,jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.14,2008
Doc's Request.
jan.10,2009
AOR Received.
oct.2008
ItsBeenLongNow said:
I really really really hope so
Hey whats your timeline, VO, date of app

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jo_1501 said:
Hey whats your timeline, VO, date of app
July 2007
Docs: Oct 2009
Additional: Feb 2010
Updated forms: Aug 2011 (IMM0008, SCH A, pictures..)

waiting MR

what about you

jo_1501

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston,jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.14,2008
Doc's Request.
jan.10,2009
AOR Received.
oct.2008
ItsBeenLongNow said:
July 2007
Docs: Oct 2009
Additional: Feb 2010
Updated forms: Aug 2011 (IMM0008, SCH A, pictures..)

waiting MR

what about you
App.Feb 14,2008
Doc sent. jan 2009
add my baby oct 2010
paid processing fee for my baby feb.2011

Been waiting on MR since then, Which country are you residing now