+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Document Reuest

Rawa1998

Oct 10, 2023
Hello guys thank you in advance for helping me out, i applied for study permit in mid 2023 and reuqest by new offer letter on my application in Dec-2-2023 and i applied but until now no new update no email nothing at all even on my application it still says your action is required! What could be wrong what is the solution im tired of auto replies by webforms

thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys thank you in advance for helping me out, i applied for study permit in mid 2023 and reuqest by new offer letter on my application in Dec-2-2023 and i applied but until now no new update no email nothing at all even on my application it still says your action is required! What could be wrong what is the solution im tired of auto replies by webforms

thank you
Is action required because you need another new offer letter? Can try calling through VPN. Or reapply and start from scratch.

Rawa1998

Oct 10, 2023
Is action required because you need another new offer letter? Can try calling through VPN. Or reapply and start from scratch.
Yes, they requested and I was applied for Jan but when they asked for new LOA i differed to May intake but even the status on my application did not change or they are reviewing for like 5 month! You mean i should start applying new application?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, they requested and I was applied for Jan but when they asked for new LOA i differed to May intake but even the status on my application did not change or they are reviewing for like 5 month! You mean i should start applying new application?
So you sent letter for May intake? What school? You may now be looking at September intake.

Rawa1998

Oct 10, 2023
So you sent letter for May intake? What school? You may now be looking at September intake.
this is my timeline

Biometric - 6-6-2023
Medical pass - 25-7-2023
ADR - 2-12-2023
Eligibility - we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements
Background check - we are processing your background check, we will send message if we need more information

I applied for seneca college

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
this is my timeline

Biometric - 6-6-2023
Medical pass - 25-7-2023
ADR - 2-12-2023
Eligibility - we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements
Background check - we are processing your background check, we will send message if we need more information

I applied for seneca college
What country are you from?

Rawa1998

Oct 10, 2023
That is a reason. Your background check is still under review, and it can take many months for IRCC to get security and immigration information from Iraqi government (if they get information at all). All you can do is wait.
Thank you so much for helping