+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT REQUEST - MARCH 2022

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
@Naturgrl I raised a webform three days ago when my application reach 11weeks because I don’t get update even on tracker this was their reply

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office.
Please any idea what it means

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgrl I raised a webform three days ago when my application reach 11weeks because I don’t get update even on tracker this was their reply

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office.
Please any idea what it means
It just means they got the webform and that your application is in process. Nothing further for you to do but wait. Raising webform when processing times are exceeded really do not move the file along. IRCC states that MOST files are completed within processing times but doesn’t mean all.

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
It just means they got the webform and that your application is in process. Nothing further for you to do but wait. Raising webform when processing times are exceeded really do not move the file along. IRCC states that MOST files are completed within processing times but doesn’t mean all.
Thank you. But from their statement does it mean all my documents are completed because they said all required documents has been received. I’m asking because they asked for additional documents last month

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you. But from their statement does it mean all my documents are completed because they said all required documents has been received. I’m asking because they asked for additional documents last month
It just means that they received all documents. Doesn’t mean they have reviewed them but file is still in process.

Muhammad67

Nov 5, 2023
Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

E Review of medical results 0

• You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents 0

• The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

요 Interview 0

• You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

& Biometrics ©

• We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

@ Background check 0

• We are processing your background check, We wil send you a message if we need more information oo Final decision 0
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

• Mine is like this
you received portal?

Poornima123

Feb 12, 2024
Review of eligibility - Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - Review of additional documents April 20, 2023 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this change.
Biometrics - Biometrics January 28, 2022 Completed.
Background check- Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Final decision April 21, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Till now I still haven't heard anything from ircc, please is there anyone who has similar issues or who has gone pass this should tell me what I can do cause it's taking too long and I literally don't know what to do
same scenario for me,whats ur status now

Poornima123

Feb 12, 2024
Review of eligibility - Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - Review of additional documents April 20, 2023 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this change.
Biometrics - Biometrics January 28, 2022 Completed.
Background check- Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Final decision April 21, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Till now I still haven't heard anything from ircc, please is there anyone who has similar issues or who has gone pass this should tell me what I can do cause it's taking too long and I literally don't know what to do
HI,
Did you get any updates?

Rawa1998

Oct 10, 2023
Hi Poona - Same status for me I uploaded the documents requested on April 12, 2024. Since then it is just showing the documents are under review. Did you get any update in your case?
Hey i'm in the same situation and my additional document is under review on April 16,2024 but no update ..