+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Action required but no update in account

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
@kalpan not much information was given by cic call center they just said that if any document is needed it will show on the profile, but had no answer as on why it says action required, this agent was not at all helpful
How many days since it is been showing as "action required"?

mapeleafs

Apr 12, 2017
The next day, they asked for RPRF fee and I uploaded immediately though I paid upfront. Now the status showing as submitted.
i dont see any message, just the medical status changed from passed to if you require medical exam message will be sent.

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Guys, I encounter same issue today. AOR since Aug 10. Today I got an UCI assigned, medical not passed yet and BG changed to "in progress". I don't know what to do now.

Reactions: cnrp

Chasecaleb

Aug 23, 2017
me and my family is on the same issue for 2 months now, started last June were it showed "Action is Required" and medical saying "Medical has been requested", but we did not receive any message or instruction. now medical is showing as " If you need medical exam, a message with instruction will be sent" but so far nothing, and the status still showing "Action is Required". I just raised a web form inquiry, hoping they would get back right away. my concern is the message with instruction might not be reaching my action due to some technical glitch. PNP here, and currently working here already in Canada with my family

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
well, after medical passed shown on my profile, the Action required changed to Submitted already. So I think it's just a technical bug. Good luck to all :)

Reactions: cnrp

samchop86

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I encounter same issue today. AOR since Aug 10. Today I got an UCI assigned, medical not passed yet and BG changed to "in progress". I don't know what to do now.
Don't Worry..
You are at IP1 now.
The action required thing will disappear and medical status will changed to passed medicals within 3-4 days or may be earlier than that. It is a technical glitch, happening with many applicants these days.

Good luck.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Every application is processed differently. Don't stress over things out of your control. Be patient and think happy thoughts. Good luck.

Reactions: pino1130