May 26, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-2016
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
anybody here from saudi arabia who sent their passport through aramex?

Sherenk

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
Hi guys please I have a question regarding proof of funds.
Must I include letter from bank or bank statement signed and stamped by bank be enough? I will be applying from Abu Dhabi
Thanks in advance.
I got six month bank statement signed by the representative and stamped. I also got a no liability letter from the bank. That is it.

Reactions: Nc31

skepchick

Jul 16, 2017
Sorry @Sherenk @skepchick, I forgot to add that I have a loan with my bank. Will that affect my application? I used the loan for an investment back home.
I can't say for sure. I had a car mortgage whose payments were being deducted from my salary account and CIC Canada didn't have a problem - but I showed funds well in excess of what was required, and a mortgage deduction implies there is an asset which may be liquidated.
You clearly took an unsecured loan. Ask some of the more experienced guys on other threads. Or just get a bank letter confirming your balance only.

Sherenk

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
Sorry @Sherenk @skepchick, I forgot to add that I have a loan with my bank. Will that affect my application? I used the loan for an investment back home.
I suggest you get a no liability letter, which will clearly state the loan, if you can show that after covering the loan you still have enough funds to migrate.

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, I am planning to submit my passports for stamping early next week. The PPR letter that I have received states two options for passport submission: 1. Through VFS (recommended) and 2. Through courier directly to CVO. Any suggestions on which method should I opt for in order to make sure that the stamping is done quickly and I get my passports returned safely and quickly. Thanks

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, I am planning to submit my passports for stamping early next week. The PPR letter that I have received states two options for passport submission: 1. Through VFS (recommended) and 2. Through courier directly to CVO. Any suggestions on which method should I opt for in order to make sure that the stamping is done quickly and I get my passports returned safely and quickly. Thanks
directly via VFS
i live in Dubai but i still drove to AD VFS to submit it there... saves 1 day :)

Reactions: vabs200

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I did it through aramex myself since i am not in emirates

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
directly via VFS
i live in Dubai but i still drove to AD VFS to submit it there... saves 1 day :)
Thanks. Just to reconfirm, you had to submit the PPR email copy, the passport(s) and the photograph(s), right? or anything else as well. And, how much did it cost you. Also, did they gave you any indication of when should you expect to get your stamped passports back?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks. Just to reconfirm, you had to submit the PPR email copy, the passport(s) and the photograph(s), right? or anything else as well. And, how much did it cost you. Also, did they gave you any indication of when should you expect to get your stamped passports back?
no, the PPR email it needs to be filled (there are 2 pages which you need to write applicant name andstuff)
price i paid was like 170 something...

they told me 4 weeks, but i'm hoping to get around the 2 week mark

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no, the PPR email it needs to be filled (there are 2 pages which you need to write applicant name andstuff)
price i paid was like 170 something...

they told me 4 weeks, but i'm hoping to get around the 2 week mark
Thanks. Do you mean there is some attachment with the PPR email that needs to be filled, or is there any form available at VFS which needs to be filled? I'm asking because my PPR email doesn't contain any space to fill up information. 4 weeks is a loooong time. I really hope it isn't more than 2 weeks.