+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I applied through VFS with my passport on August 1st and they delivered it the next day early morning in Abu Dhabi. I also have travels already planned end of August and wrote them 3 letters asking to expedite urgently together with the ticket confirmation. Fingers crossed it will come back soon!
PS. I am moving to london for work in September - anyone knows if this will not cause any problem? I don't have to inform Canada Immigration anymore after getting the visa right ?
You dont have to inform there is no problem dont worry,keep us updated on your progress as i am waiting for mine as well,are you able to track your progress through vfs ??

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys

Got PPR on 7th July
Submitted passport on 15th July through Aramex
Got Passport stamped with COPR on 1st August.
Congratulations on the COPR. Could you please explain the process of submitting your passport through Aramex in a bit more detail. I plan to submit my passport soon but not sure if I should submit through Aramex or VFS. Thanks

Sherenk

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
Congratulations on the COPR. Could you please explain the process of submitting your passport through Aramex in a bit more detail. I plan to submit my passport soon but not sure if I should submit through Aramex or VFS. Thanks
Hi

Went to Aramex in Deira City Center on Saturday and submitted documents as required. The guy over there was very knowledgeable and I did not have to tell him to do anything (where to submit etc.). He told me to fill a return slip which was placed inside with documents which Canada embassy may use to send back the documents (which they did). Cost me AED 440 Dhs for four passports.

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Went to Aramex in Deira City Center on Saturday and submitted documents as required. The guy over there was very knowledgeable and I did not have to tell him to do anything (where to submit etc.). He told me to fill a return slip which was placed inside with documents which Canada embassy may use to send back the documents (which they did). Cost me AED 440 Dhs for four passports.
Thanks a lot. Extremely useful info indeed...just to reconfirm did you just submit your passports, photos and PPR letter? or anything else as well? Did they also tell you the estimated time it would take for the passports to be stamped and returned?

Sherenk

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
Thanks a lot. Extremely useful info indeed...just to reconfirm did you just submit your passports, photos and PPR letter? or anything else as well? Did they also tell you the estimated time it would take for the passports to be stamped and returned?
Since I renewed my daughter's passport before submitting, I had attached a cover letter giving that information along with points on what I was submitting (which is the passport, photo and PPR letter). No they did not give me any estimate.

Reactions: vabs200

Nc31

May 10, 2017
Hi guys please I have a question regarding proof of funds.
Must I include letter from bank or bank statement signed and stamped by bank be enough? I will be applying from Abu Dhabi
Thanks in advance.

skepchick

Jul 16, 2017
Hi guys please I have a question regarding proof of funds.
Must I include letter from bank or bank statement signed and stamped by bank be enough? I will be applying from Abu Dhabi
Thanks in advance.
Stamped signed bank statement in English is enough

Reactions: Nc31