+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Above 20th December 2023

Sylvestre Stalon

Star Member
Mar 29, 2023
It’s almost 6 weeks of applications and haven’t yet received any response ! The biometrics was done upfront no medical yet demanded but I’ve Jan intake ! I don’t know what to do !
Advise accordingly

Thank you so much in advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It’s almost 6 weeks of applications and haven’t yet received any response ! The biometrics was done upfront no medical yet demanded but I’ve Jan intake ! I don’t know what to do !
Advise accordingly

Thank you so much in advance
Processing is at least 9 weeks so within normal processing times. Assume you have deferred. What school are you attending?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The school is okay but am wondering the dates of starting if it’s not affecting the immigration decision ! Thank you
IRCC doesn’t really care about dates as long as you send in new LOA. Is this a graduate program? Given federal government changes and the BC government reviewing all private colleges/universities (diploma mills), you may want to go to a public DLI.

Sylvestre Stalon

Star Member
Mar 29, 2023
IRCC doesn’t really care about dates as long as you send in new LOA. Is this a graduate program? Given federal government changes and the BC government reviewing all private colleges/universities (diploma mills), you may want to go to a public DLI.
It’s a graduate program ! And TWU is a Christian private university

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It’s a graduate program ! And TWU is a Christian private university
Right. BC is cracking down on private schools and will be doing a review of them because they cater to international students. Given the negative news around them, consider a public DLI. So if refused, consider public DLI.

Sylvestre Stalon

Star Member
Mar 29, 2023
Right. BC is cracking down on private schools and will be doing a review of them because they cater to international students. Given the negative news around them, consider a public DLI. So if refused, consider public DLI.
Should I reapply or the IRCC will advise so cos I have already paid them 10k $

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Should I reapply or the IRCC will advise so cos I have already paid them 10k $
You wait for response from IRCC on your application. If approved then you are good to go and study. If refused then you will have decisions to make on whether to reapply at same school or find admission to another school.

SUMITKUMAR20

Feb 2, 2024
File Lodge date - 21 December 2023
Medical upfront date- 10 December 2023
Medical updated on IRCC- 27 January 2024
college - Fanshawe London
Application Series S30
PPR - pending???