+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About register in Job bank

lili2307338

Mar 12, 2016
Hello, I have a confusion about completing the express entry profile. After I created my profile, the automatic email notify me saying that "In your profile, you said that you do not have a valid job offer in Canada or a provincial or territorial nomination" and ask me to register in job bank.

But I triple checked the profile and have definitely enter "Yes" in "have a valid job offer section" (but job offer doesn't have LMIA). So is it that I still have to register for the job bank with a job and no LMIA. Or there is some other steps that I messed up to cause this problem?

Thanks a lot.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
lili2307338 said:
Hello, I have a confusion about completing the express entry profile. After I created my profile, the automatic email notify me saying that "In your profile, you said that you do not have a valid job offer in Canada or a provincial or territorial nomination" and ask me to register in job bank.

But I triple checked the profile and have definitely enter "Yes" in "have a valid job offer section" (but job offer doesn't have LMIA). So is it that I still have to register for the job bank with a job and no LMIA. Or there is some other steps that I messed up to cause this problem?

Thanks a lot.
Job Bank registration is the final step to complete your Express Entry profile submission and activation. You would have received a messages in your MyCIC account (post login, under messages) a pdf with Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code. Follow the instructions in that file and register and activate your Job Bank account using Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

lili2307338

Mar 12, 2016
Stanlee said:
Job Bank registration is the final step to complete your Express Entry profile submission and activation. You would have received a messages in your MyCIC account (post login, under messages) a pdf with Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code. Follow the instructions in that file and register and activate your Job Bank account using Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.
Stanlee, yes, I am about to register in the job bank with the profile number and validation code. But I am just curious about why I still have to register if I already have a job offer and I specified in the profile?

Thanks a lot.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
lili2307338 said:
Stanlee, yes, I am about to register in the job bank with the profile number and validation code. But I am just curious about why I still have to register if I already have a job offer and I specified in the profile?

Thanks a lot.
Your question is valid, it is just the formality that everyone has to go through to complete the registration process irrespective of the fact whether you have a job or not.

Sep 26, 2016
On my job bank profile,my work experience says I have no job experience and I have about 16yrs of job experience. How do I change it because am finding it difficult to change and also under job title,am also finding it difficult to fill in my job title from the drop down