Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 6 2010
AOR Received.
july 26 2010
File Transfer...
june 23 2010
We are desperate and hurry to send our sponsorship application. My husband has not paid taxes since 5 years ago. We already have all the documents except the Print C. He called the tax office and asked for the print C . He has not recieved yet (a month ago).we are so desperate coz is taking too much time . He never has been in welfare or another social assitance.

Can we sent our application witout print C? and write a letter explaning the situacion and sent it later. Could we have a delay or a problem in our process if we dont sent Print C? Or should we stll waiting around till receive it?

any suggestions.

Jessica

s-m-w

Jan 17, 2010
Visa Office......
Tokyo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I sent my application a month ago. I couldn't submit an option C because I had been out of Canada and hadn't paid taxes here for 3 years. I just included a letter explaining the situation, and mentioned that I had never filed for bankruptcy and am not receiving any social assistance (which I think they are most concerned about). It was fine, and my application was approved. I even gave them an option C for 2005 to be safe, which was the last time I paid taxes in Canada. You can get one of those by calling Revenue Canada and they'll send it for free. I got mine in about 7 days. If you're in more of a hurry, you can go down to your local tax office and they'll print it right away, I think.