+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iamthebest said:
But one get to see following information in other forums ......

I am worried and concerned :eek:.....please suggest what can be done ....

Thnks

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I wanted to bring your attention to a news release from Minister Kenney's office yesterday:

.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-04-17.asp

It basically suggests that the new guidelines for FSW applicants about to be released would have a new point system, with emphasis on younger applicants, with high education credentials, and very high reading and writing skills in English. They must also be in NOCs that are in great demand, meaning they can get a job immediately...

Here is my concern, the news release states:

"change would allow new regulations, once approved, to apply retrospectively to people who have already submitted an application. "

This would mean that the new point system and its requirements would apply to all those who have submitted applications in previous years as well, in effect thousands of applications will be denied because they would not qualify. Only the few, with the above mentioned qualifications, will get through.
As far as i know whenever rules are changed they applied to the applications made after that day but you never know what their plans are until they really announced it.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aram_golbaghi said:
Dear Saki

I have a question
3 days a go i got my Meds, and after a day, they asked me for update some forms , police certificates and my original Social Security Records for the last 10 years.....
The problem is my job refrence letter does not exactly match my social security records, becasue i have mentioned some part time jobs during my university period and Military service which i dont have a social security record for that and although eve without those period I still will have enough job experience to pass the 67 points...
Now I have this concern that, if this could cause a serious problem for me, while they already have sent my Medicals ...

And do you suggest I come with an explantion in the first place about this with sending the documents, or just sent the documents with no explanation and wait for their response?

thank you for you reply ...

Hi

This could be a problem and they must have found out some how thats why they have requested you for these forms after the medicals maybe something came up in the security checks. My suggestion would be to send the forms with the explanation incase they dont give you a chance of explanation and reject you straightaway so better to send explanation.

Cheers
Saki

aram_golbaghi

Jul 1, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-08-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
04-05-2012
thank you so much
but they sent me Meds and Update request within 24 hours,but i gor the meds first and aftr 12 hours got the update request
and 2 months before i had ordred caips and exactly these documents where mentioned in there...

som people say tht explaining this whtout them asking or it couldmake them suspicious that some thing could be wrong...

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
Dear Saki,

god knows, how CHC is processing application? check side bar for my time line.

I m waiting for visa since last 3 months after medical.

same time line people got their visa and landed in canada also.

when will i receive my visa?

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
Dear Saki, Jimmy and All,

Today i got reply from CHC London against my inquiry.

"
Please be advised that a letter was sent on 23 March 2012 to the mailing address on file.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information"

The said letter i had not received till todate and i sent an email to CHC London to send me through email.

Can you tell me that what they would have written in the letter.

My status is still same.

Looking forward for your urgent reply.

With best regards.

Sharp2000

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010
IELTS Request
sent with complete documents
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
11/05/2012
Med's Done....
11/06/2012
Interview........
22/03/2012
Passport Req..
11/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting..........
Hi Saki

I successfully completed my interview last month (March 22) in NDVO. The visa officer told me that I was approving your application after interview. After one week time i got e-mail from VO asking me to send Schedule 1 form for issueing medical and i did send it very next day by e-mail itself. It has been almost 25 days from but medical has not been arrived yet. What could be the reason behind this delay? or is it normal practice? please advice me ...........

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aram_golbaghi said:
thank you so much
but they sent me Meds and Update request within 24 hours,but i gor the meds first and aftr 12 hours got the update request
and 2 months before i had ordred caips and exactly these documents where mentioned in there...

som people say tht explaining this whtout them asking or it couldmake them suspicious that some thing could be wrong...
Then i would say not to explain and wait for them to ask for an explanation i didnt know it was same in the CAIPS so i think they definely missed out on sending this request before the medicals, so just send them without explanation.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saurav said:
Dear Saki,

god knows, how CHC is processing application? check side bar for my time line.

I m waiting for visa since last 3 months after medical.

same time line people got their visa and landed in canada also.

when will i receive my visa?
Hi

Cant predict anythin man but i think maybe your security checks are taking time thats why you have not received a response yet.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sh_humayun said:

"
Please be advised that a letter was sent on 23 March 2012 to the mailing address on file.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information"

The said letter i had not received till todate and i sent an email to CHC London to send me through email.

My status is still same.

With best regards.
Status is same then i am sure it will be a letter of another 6 months wait.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharp2000 said:
Hi Saki

I successfully completed my interview last month (March 22) in NDVO. The visa officer told me that I was approving your application after interview. After one week time i got e-mail from VO asking me to send Schedule 1 form for issueing medical and i did send it very next day by e-mail itself. It has been almost 25 days from but medical has not been arrived yet. What could be the reason behind this delay? or is it normal practice? please advice me ...........
Mostly visa officers put time period on the file so when he send you the request for the form he must have put BF date maybe a month after. So it could be that he hasnt opened you file yet so thats why no medicals has received yet and after 1 month or whatever Bring Forward date he has put he will check on that day if you have send this form or not and as you have then he will response you.

Cheers
Saki

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
saki said:
Status is same then i am sure it will be a letter of another 6 months wait.

Cheers
Saki
today i got the line of :-

" we have reviewed your application and started processing on 21-03-2012.

regards,

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
sh_humayun said:

"

My status is still same.

With best regards.
well dear

same letter they sent me :)
upon asking to scan and send me the same letter they did and
it was mentioned that my file has passed the eligibility review and for further processing and
i will have to wait 6 to 12 months for any correspondece from VO side :)
looks like good sign but Saki can comment more .

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
@ saki
i sent u a PM sir plz reply

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
We received your application for permanent residence on April 19, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 12, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 20, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 19, 2012.

Toaday I saw last line updated in my e-status. what does it mean? Does it mean
my whole application along with docs were ok as per visa offcer requirement? and they have started background checks and verifications?

Please guide me.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Muratza Bhai. This means you are through the intial selection (points) stage...yes now b/g checks will take place which will culminate with MR and so on......Pray for me as well.
murtazaabbasi said:
We received your application for permanent residence on April 19, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 12, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 20, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 19, 2012.

Toaday I saw last line updated in my e-status. what does it mean? Does it mean
my whole application along with docs were ok as per visa offcer requirement? and they have started background checks and verifications?

Please guide me.