Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 31,2012
Hi brother

I need you valuable advice Plz If you have few spare moment
. I'm confused and stressed As well

I'm from different country but currently residing in Australia . I applied for PR from Australia for Canada . When I submitted my complete documents , I submitted mine police certificate from here and from home country along with my wife police certificate from Home country as she never visited here . Now with my medical they VO have asked for police certificate WithThis statement :

Police certificat/s for AUSTRALIA per the enclosed instruction : original police certificate have a limited validity . You may have previously provided one of the certificate requested above, however you must now comply with the updated request and provide a new certificate for your file . This requirement can not be waived .
He send me the instruction form with medical how to get AFP certificate as well .
I submitted my AFP from here not from home country and neither certificate of my wife from here or from home country as it was mentioned only about Australia.
I'm really confused do I need to submit mine and wife from there as well . Plz provide your valuable comments .

Regards

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hip said:
Dear Saki,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.How about,If i don't work in India for 2 months and after that i will join any company to work?Is that fine?Also before how many day's i have to inform to CIC for any update like if i move to India.....

Thanks,

H
You need to inform once you have moved not before, and if you dont work thats fine but you will need to inform them that you have resign from your present job and will be looking for a new role.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gussj said:
Dear Saki,
Hope all is well.
At what stage the Ecas status is changed to DM after PPr?
When should I expect my PP back after DM ?
Thanks in advance
Regards
Guss
Onoce status is changed to DM you should receive a PP back within 2 weeks.

CHeers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sama2010 said:
Dear Saki...how are you ? if my case changed to In process with processing date, within how many months/weeks approximatly i can expect my MR or update request ??

please advice ...thank you :)
Hi

Current time frame is a response within 4 weeks.

Cheers
Saki

truedream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, sydney, Nova Scotia Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21july 2011
Doc's Request.
11 nov 2011
Nomination.....
waiting
IELTS Request
already send with application
saki said:
Hi

Current time frame is a response within 4 weeks.

Cheers
Saki

hi saki..!!!

pls advice we received mail from our agent which showed our application status shows 'IN PROCESS'..?? we applied in july 2011 and nov 2011 were asked for few documents which were submitted in weeks time... soo when should we expect our nomination under pnp sasketchewan skilled worker with job offer ..?? pls advice its gonna be almost 1yr now..???

khuwaja

Star Member
Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/10/2009
Doc's Request.
12/12/2009
Nomination.....
12/02/2010
AOR Received.
13/02/2010
Med's Done....
28/08/2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 12/10/2012 & PPR2 16/11/2012
If RPRF DD encahsed what it means????

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I submitted my updated forms to LVO, 2 weeks ago, I just received an inquiry from LVO.

The reason I am pasting my email here "only for information" to all members of this forum.

I wrote my personal history only for past 10 years, as mentioned in form "personal history since age of 18 OR the past 10 years. which ever come first."

Dear Saki, please put some valuable comments on it..

Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that the Schedule A forms that you recently submitted contain gaps in the personal history.

We require all months and years to be accounted for, since the age of 18.

Please re-submit Schedule A forms for yourself and your spouse within 30 days, ensuring that no gaps are included.

Yours Sincerely,

NXR
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Telephone/Telephone 0207 2586600
Facsimile/Telecopieur 0207 2586506
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

MSE77

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 28, 2011
Doc's Request.
SEPT 09, 2014
AOR Received.
JAN 17, 2012
File Transfer...
FEB 07, 2012
Med's Request
SEPT 09, 2014
Med's Done....
SEPT 16, 2014
Passport Req..
OCT 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 03, 2014
Dear Saki

how can i get a police certificate from the netherlands as i don't have any one who can help me from there.. (i spent one year for my higher study)
i m now in Bangladesh & Netherlands embassy here do not provide PCC.
i already got 1st AOR from canada & waiting for 2 AOR with PCC request.
thank u in advance for ur suggestions..

MSE77

farry_uk

May 21, 2011
Dear Saki,

kindly update me regarding this issue :

m from Pakistan , and wish to apply in Business Management Category hopefully in July , can you please confirm that do v still still required to send our UNIVERSITIES transcripts in sealed enveloped , IF yes from which grade its required i complete MBA in Finance

your early response will be highly appreciated

Thank you

kiala

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
my passport will be in embassy for issuance of different country visa.

if i get medicals in the mean, can medicals be done without a passport ? thanx

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
truedream said:
hi saki..!!!

pls advice we received mail from our agent which showed our application status shows 'IN PROCESS'..?? we applied in july 2011 and nov 2011 were asked for few documents which were submitted in weeks time... soo when should we expect our nomination under pnp sasketchewan skilled worker with job offer ..?? pls advice its gonna be almost 1yr now..???
Cant really say whats taking long maybe security checks but you are on priority so you should receive a response very soon.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khuwaja said:
If RPRF DD encahsed what it means????
Mean they have cashed your draft and high likely that they will stamp the visa and you application is approved.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silvershani said:
Dear All,

I submitted my updated forms to LVO, 2 weeks ago, I just received an inquiry from LVO.

The reason I am pasting my email here "only for information" to all members of this forum.

I wrote my personal history only for past 10 years, as mentioned in form "personal history since age of 18 OR the past 10 years. which ever come first."

Dear Saki, please put some valuable comments on it..

Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that the Schedule A forms that you recently submitted contain gaps in the personal history.

We require all months and years to be accounted for, since the age of 18.

Please re-submit Schedule A forms for yourself and your spouse within 30 days, ensuring that no gaps are included.

Yours Sincerely,

NXR
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Telephone/Telephone 0207 2586600
Facsimile/Telecopieur 0207 2586506
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

Did you give any gaps when providing the history as by their reply it looks like some time period is missing thats why they have asked you for it again.

Cheers
Saki