art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
koel said:
hi, i applied in dec.2011 in noc 2121 & my file returned back due to cap reached i just want to know whether in coming new noc list my noc 2121 will be there or not. plz reply me ...
with regards ,
koel
No one can predict list exactly,one has to wait for list. Keep all documents ready and file as soon as new list is released and ur required category is there.
Good luck.

owlowl2005

Star Member
Feb 18, 2012
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2011
Doc's Request.
All sent with application
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted together with application (8.5 Band)
File Transfer...
17-10-2011
Med's Request
12-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
koel said:
hi, i applied in dec.2011 in noc 2121 & my file returned back due to cap reached i just want to know whether in coming new noc list my noc 2121 will be there or not. plz reply me ...
with regards ,
koel
until they announced it, no one will know. just keep updating and preparing your documents with new forms (if applicable). Should they change the list, you may need to find another way, but if they keep the list, at least you are ready to resend them again.

bundy

Nov 30, 2010
Hi Saki,

I have applied in 2008 Jan, under FSW, catergory 0111 from Sri Lanka through a consultant.
E cas shows RBVO in Colombo. 2nd AOR in 2009 April. No address is shown.
When will I get my PR?

very concerned.
bundy

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bundy said:
Hi Saki,

I have applied in 2008 Jan, under FSW, catergory 0111 from Sri Lanka through a consultant.
E cas shows RBVO in Colombo. 2nd AOR in 2009 April. No address is shown.
When will I get my PR?

very concerned.
bundy
Hi

Send a case specific enquiry at the moment it does not look that it will happen sooner but send a enquiry and see what they say

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bundy said:
Hi Saki,
Pls let me know how to send a case specific enquiry.
Thanks,
There are two wways one is by sending a direct email to the visa office and 2nd is by filling the enquiry webform which i recommend. For your visa officer here is the link and click on the webform and it will take you to the form where you can send your query.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/sri_lanka/visas/update-how_mettre-comment.aspx?view=d

Cheers
Saki

Jignesh1780

Jul 13, 2011
Gujarat-India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 OCT. 2010
AOR Received.
4 FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Inprocess 1 DEC 2011
Med's Request
24 Oct 13
Med's Done....
13 Nov 13
Passport Req..
24 Oct 13
VISA ISSUED...
27 Jan 14
LANDED..........
March 14
*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

Hi Saki i applied under 4152 noc application received on oct-10,1st AOR in feb-11,telephonic inquiry jul-11, e-cas inprocess DEC-11, till date i didn't hear anything from chc delhi even i haven't got my second AOR untill today,so please reply what to do now, i already sent CSE couple of times but no reply ,how long I have to wait for MR or call for CAIPs is necessary now.
plz. help me out

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Dear Saki

i checked my status today and there is one new line added .
what does it mean ? my VO is London.

"We received your application for permanent residence on ****** 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on ******, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on *****, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 13, 2012.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamy said:
Dear Saki

i checked my status today and there is one new line added .
what does it mean ? my VO is London.

"We received your application for permanent residence on ****** 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on ******, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on *****, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 13, 2012.
Its a good sign they have started processing your file and you will receive a response in coming weeks.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jignesh1780 said:
Hi Saki i applied under 4152 noc application received on oct-10,1st AOR in feb-11,telephonic inquiry jul-11, e-cas inprocess DEC-11, till date i didn't hear anything from chc delhi even i haven't got my second AOR untill today,so please reply what to do now, i already sent CSE couple of times but no reply ,how long I have to wait for MR or call for CAIPs is necessary now.
plz. help me out
Cant say much on this i think caips would be good. ...wait untik end of this month if no response then order caips

Cheers
Saki

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
saki said:
Its a good sign they have started processing your file and you will receive a response in coming weeks.

Cheers
Saki
what kind of response i should expect any idea since its not decission made?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamy said:
what kind of response i should expect any idea since its not decission made?
Medical request and if it changed to decision made then it will be rejection.

Cheers
Saki

sksec103

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
Ahmedabad,Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26-8-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-11-2011
Interview........
16-02-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 21st June_2012
LANDED..........
soon
Hi,
Please help me that how much time my application still take for Visa stamp.
1) I have completed interview in FEB_12, they have given MR for my daughter in FEB_12 and i did it on next day of MR and sent receipt of that( Mine and my wife Medical already completed in NOV_11 and sent PP of mine and wife in DEC_11 to CHC NDVO with RRPF).
2) I got medical results received line in 5th March_12 while DD was encashed in JAN_12.
3) Still they have not requested my daughgter PP also thing they have told already while interview that your application is approved which i already shared in my previous posts.

i do not know when they will request my baby PP and further how they will proceed it as i think it is strangent case.
Please all Reply

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sksec103 said:
Hi,
Please help me that how much time my application still take for Visa stamp.
1) I have completed interview in FEB_12, they have given MR for my daughter in FEB_12 and i did it on next day of MR and sent receipt of that( Mine and my wife Medical already completed in NOV_11 and sent PP of mine and wife in DEC_11 to CHC NDVO with RRPF).
2) I got medical results received line in 5th March_12 while DD was encashed in JAN_12.
3) Still they have not requested my daughgter PP also thing they have told already while interview that your application is approved which i already shared in my previous posts.

i do not know when they will request my baby PP and further how they will proceed it as i think it is strangent case.
Please all Reply

Hi

Just have some patience no one can tell you exactly when they will ask you for the passports but as visa officer is said your application is approved then you will get it very soon..maybe there are something they are still waiting on like security checks so i would say just have patience and if you dont hear anything in next 2 weeks try to send them an email.

Cheers
Saki

javeri99

Jul 29, 2010
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Doc's Request.
18/08/2010 Docs Sent
AOR Received.
24/09/2010
I am Nadeem and I also applied in October 2009 and submitted complete documentation in August 2010. From then till Feb 29, 2012 my status was RBVO but suddenly on 29th feb, it changed to Decision made. My address disappeared but inside it was all same. After somedays address re appear and decision made line added. I wrote to LVO.

They replied we have sent you letter on 21/2/2012 please wait. I sent them again asking them I have not received letter.

They emailed me the copy of letter sent. Which was refusal and follwoing was the text:

You have indicated that you have work experience in (an) occupation(s) with
the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code(s): NOC
0111-Financial Manager.

Although the NOC code(s) correspond(s) to the occupations specified in the
Instructions, the main duties that you listed do not indicate that you
performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation, as
set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC or that you did not
perform all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the main
duties, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. I am
therefore not satisfied that you are a NOC 0111-Financial Manager.

Since you did not provide satisfactory evidence that you have an Arranged
Employment Offer, are a Temporary Foreign Worker or an International Student
with work experience in any of the listed occupations, you do not meet the
requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not
eligible for processing.

I request SENIORS to please suggest what should I do, those who are upset and want to write sorry to hear this please email me at javeri99 @ ymail.com .

Can I write them for reconsideration? How Much time do I have to do so?

What other option do I have in my hand or it is I should forget it?

I have over 20 year of Experience now and that is in this NOC. Since July 2005 I am head of the Finance department for two leading Universities in Pakistan. I have started working on my letter and matching my job with their main / essential duty list.

Please Suggest:

Nadeem