+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** A MASTER THREAD OF SAKI'S POSTS ***

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki,

I just received a letter from CHC London along with all original documents (i.e. transcripts, marriage certificate, Birth certificate, marriage photographs) & all employer reference letters.

They are asking to send them again following forms & fees, But they didn't ask for MEDICAL:

Updated Forms:
- New Application for permenant Res (IMM0008)
- New Schedule A background Declaration
- New Additional Family information (IMM5406)
- Right of permanent residence fees
- Update PCC
- Updated pics.
- NOT MEDICAL REQUEST.

My questions:

1) Why they didn't ask for medical & when they will ask for it ?
2) Should I inform them that I am expecting a baby in August or should I wait for medical request ? (what is best case scenario) please advice.

Thanks for your answers.

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
pinku said:
hello saki.
i am in confusion my file no issued by new delhi visa office.when i wrongly sent the enquiry .i got reply.when i sent on the real file no i get the reply that given file no is not in their system where i s the problem i dont know as i have already done the medicals in jan 2012 and sent the passports just waiting for visa issuance.is the above problem harmful for visa issuance?
Please share ur timeline, NOC and visa office.

pinku

Mar 5, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-4-2011
Doc's Request.
sent wid application
AOR Received.
26 may 2011
IELTS Request
sent wid application
Med's Request
23 nov 2011
Med's Done....
12 dec 2011 remedicals done 25 jan 2012
Passport Req..
wid medicals
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
saurav i sent u pm.plz reply soon

pinku

Mar 5, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-4-2011
Doc's Request.
sent wid application
AOR Received.
26 may 2011
IELTS Request
sent wid application
Med's Request
23 nov 2011
Med's Done....
12 dec 2011 remedicals done 25 jan 2012
Passport Req..
wid medicals
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
hi saki sent u pm plz reply

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
javeri99 said:
I request SENIORS to please suggest what should I do, those who are upset and want to write sorry to hear this please email me at javeri99 @ ymail.com .

Can I write them for reconsideration? How Much time do I have to do so?

What other option do I have in my hand or it is I should forget it?

I have over 20 year of Experience now and that is in this NOC. Since July 2005 I am head of the Finance department for two leading Universities in Pakistan. I have started working on my letter and matching my job with their main / essential duty list.

Please Suggest:

Nadeem
Ok the best option is to write them back requesting them to re-consider your case as you have all this experience. Send them extra letters and documents you have received during your employment which you didnt send it with the complete documents. Its upto the visa office if he/she consider it or not. If not then you can appeal in the canada court for this and that will cost you some money and 12 months so its upto you if you want to wait for that long or not.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silvershani said:
Hi Saki,

I just received a letter from CHC London along with all original documents (i.e. transcripts, marriage certificate, Birth certificate, marriage photographs) & all employer reference letters.

They are asking to send them again following forms & fees, But they didn't ask for MEDICAL:

Updated Forms:
- New Application for permenant Res (IMM0008)
- New Schedule A background Declaration
- New Additional Family information (IMM5406)
- Right of permanent residence fees
- Update PCC
- Updated pics.
- NOT MEDICAL REQUEST.

My questions:

1) Why they didn't ask for medical & when they will ask for it ?
2) Should I inform them that I am expecting a baby in August or should I wait for medical request ? (what is best case scenario) please advice.

Thanks for your answers.

The reason could be that your checks are still going on or maybe they have want to have these updated forms first before issuing you the medical request, sooner or later you will get it so dont panic about that.

Dont inform them now just wait when you get the medical request telling them now will not do any good to you so just wait for their response.

Cheers
Saki

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear senior member....

1. How much time will authorities take to visa issuance after submission of medical?

2. Those who are receiving medicals + updated docs (documents) + police reports + RPRF (Right of permanent residence fees) and No updated bank statement And No original documents returned. What should those applicants think, whats going on and what would be the decision?

Note: Going through, forum, I came to know that verifications can be done even after medical, but what would the experts say for those who are also receiving medical + landing fee? Are their background checks done?

Thanks

samir_P

Mar 3, 2012
HI Saki ,
As i am coming from Australia to Canada on Arrange employment category with my family so I just want to know how we declare money which we going to bring with us.Is that necessary to declare all amount what we got.I am brining around $14000 with me so if i divided with my wife so we dont have to declare at departure airport because its not more then $10000 is that all right?

Thanks dear

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samsung94 said:
Dear senior member....

1. How much time will authorities take to visa issuance after submission of medical?

2. Those who are receiving medicals + updated docs (documents) + police reports + RPRF (Right of permanent residence fees) and No updated bank statement And No original documents returned. What should those applicants think, whats going on and what would be the decision?

Note: Going through, forum, I came to know that verifications can be done even after medical, but what would the experts say for those who are also receiving medical + landing fee? Are their background checks done?

Thanks
No Idea my friend, should have expert's input on it.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
no need for POF for AEO(arrange employment)

samsung94

Mar 20, 2012
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Experts......I have a situation....

Original docs received london in april 2010.
My wife is a principle applicant....
when original docs sent her status was house wife...and still she is.
Received Med + RPRF + Updated docs + police report in march 2012

Situation is that I had almost given up hopes on FSW, so I applied for work permit.
And had sent a written request to withdraw my FSW application, in december 2011.
I dont know how they sent me the medical, after my withdrawl application....Although I have sent another application to withdraw my application for withdrawl of fsw application.

Ok, Now, at the same time, my docs were ready to be submitted in labour department to get the workpermit. And I have stopped them. To see whats going on in FSW.

What do you suggest, should I mention in updated docs of FSW, that my wife is a principal applicant, and I also have a job offer from canada?

Both cases FSW, and workpermit are for alberta.

Hope you understand what im trying to say......plz reply at your earliest..
regards

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samir_P said:
HI Saki ,
As i am coming from Australia to Canada on Arrange employment category with my family so I just want to know how we declare money which we going to bring with us.Is that necessary to declare all amount what we got.I am brining around $14000 with me so if i divided with my wife so we dont have to declare at departure airport because its not more then $10000 is that all right?

Thanks dear
If you have applied under With arrange employment yiu will then not have to show the minimum amount you can take as much as you like but yes 10000 is for one person so you can carry another 10000 as your wife is travelling with you and i believe its 10000 cash limit so you can take travellers cheque as well

Chees
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samsung94 said:
Dear senior member....

Depending on the individual office and how long it takes to get securit checks done.

There is a possibility that there security checjs are still going on and visa officer dont think that they wil be able to issue them visa soon so thats why maybe.

Thanks

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samsung94 said:
Dear Experts......I have a situation....

Original docs received london in april 2010.
My wife is a principle applicant....
when original docs sent her status was house wife...and still she is.
Received Med + RPRF + Updated docs + police report in march 2012

Situation is that I had almost given up hopes on FSW, so I applied for work permit.
And had sent a written request to withdraw my FSW application, in december 2011.
I dont know how they sent me the medical, after my withdrawl application....Although I have sent another application to withdraw my application for withdrawl of fsw application.

Ok, Now, at the same time, my docs were ready to be submitted in labour department to get the workpermit. And I have stopped them. To see whats going on in FSW.

What do you suggest, should I mention in updated docs of FSW, that my wife is a principal applicant, and I also have a job offer from canada?

Both cases FSW, and workpermit are for alberta.

Hope you understand what im trying to say......plz reply at your earliest..
regards
Since your wifeis a primary applicant so mentioning about your job offer will not do much but definetly tell them about it as it will strong your case.

Cheers
Saki