+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A foreign veterinarian from Nigeria

drfelixo

May 4, 2024
Hello everyone, am a veterinarian from Nigeria, currently on study permit, studying MBA.I came into canada in January 2024.Please where do I start from to become relevant here.Since I am not passionate about studying an MBA but rather being relevant as veterinarian in bc,canada. Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone, am a veterinarian from Nigeria, currently on study permit, studying MBA.I came into canada in January 2024.Please where do I start from to become relevant here.Since I am not passionate about studying an MBA but rather being relevant as veterinarian in bc,canada. Thank you.
Look at licensing requirement for BC with provincial association. An article on how it will take years.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/foreign-trained-veterinarian-prince-george-1.6876232#:~:text=Both local and foreign graduates,to practise fully in B.C.

Reactions: drfelixo

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well you applied to study MBA, you need to comply with conditions of your study permit.. You can choose what to do after. Welcome onboard...

drfelixo

May 4, 2024
Please don't misunderstand me.what i mean here is that my first passion is veterinary medical practice.I will definitely complete my MBA program .I am not a fake student. You need to retract that word.I was thinking I should freely express myself to my professional colleagues .

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Please don't misunderstand me.what i mean here is that my first passion is veterinary medical practice.I will definitely complete my MBA program .I am not a fake student. You need to retract that word.I was thinking I should freely express myself to my professional colleagues .
Then why come to Canada to study in the first place if your heart is not in it? Could have come as vet instead..
And by the way, I don't need to do anything.