+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

9th draw is over, 755 points needed 1361 invitations

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
urwithnitinpal said:
well i cant guarantee abou it... Only CIC can
But yes they have mentioned in their gazatte somewhere that they will hold 25 draws and invites around 1,80,000 applications...

No One knows how much truth it is...
They mentioned "15 to 25" draw this year dear. They didnt mention 25 draws this years.

pranaEE2015

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/01/2016
Doc's Request.
20/01/2016
Nomination.....
18-11-2015
AOR Received.
19/01/2016
IELTS Request
L-9, R-9, S-7.5, W-7
Med's Request
20/01/2016
Med's Done....
21/01/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
I am really disappointed :( ???

When the cutoff reached 453 at 6th draw, I was so positive I would get an ITA in 7th draw but now even the 9th went way above the top. And these people have just 150-200 odd points if we don't consider the extra 600. This does not make sense.

Waiting for 10th draw now. Lets be positive people!

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Re: 9th draw over, 755 points needed

Miumiu said:
All those aspects dont matter that much as long as you have 600+. I just cant help but feel that we've wasted the money on doing the spouse's ielts and wes, you know, i believe many other people here in the forum shares my sentiments, let alone those who took ielts multiple times to improve their scores. :(( Better to save up now and study in Canada first, that's our plan B and seems to me now it's time to really consider a plan B...
I am studying here for 3 years now. What happened? There is no chance.

I became really disappointed with the new draw. They said they would get almost 25000 this year with express entry and honestly, they can easily get them even if they don't get people below 600. Lmia people are not that much but PNPs are a lot. They get almost 50000 per year from PNPs and even if half of the provinces go with this express entry, they can easily just get people who r higher than 600 and fill the cap
They already have almost 10000 and they can easily have the other 15000 with 1 draw each month.

I think those around 450 who got it were really lucky. I am 443 now and i become above 450 next week, but i think they will not issue any more IvT to people below 600 anymore. At least not until after the elections. This express entry is good for canada. But they are taking advantage of it for their elections too. It is suspicious that they don't announce when they want to do the draws, how many, etc. etc. if they didn't want to take advantage they would be more clear about it. It's obvious that they want to take advantage of it and that's why they don't reveal anything about the draws.

I am really disappointed. I have been gere for 3 years and i feel as if i have wasted all my time...

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Re: 9th draw over, 755 points needed

shibaak said:
I am studying here for 3 years now. What happened? There is no chance.
Yeah i saw many similar comments today from people who are studying or even working in canada...So no hope at all now, i mean even for you people?! what abt us then...???

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Miumiu said:
You may choose to apply thru PNP as you are already there for three years. After you get nomination you have 600, why such frustration? You stand a better chance than us who are not in Canada.
Being in canada doesn't mean you get PNP easily. You need to have a full time job offer, etc. and the problem is that in almost all provinces there are so many people in the line that even if you submit your application today there is no guarantee that you will get in in the next 3 years. Like alberta. It takes you a minimum of 2.5 years now. Because provinces can issue a certain number each year. So it tales a long time.
Its very disappointing to work And study for so many years and then this. System ruins everything for you in one second.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
murukku said:
keep on dreaming and predicting.....this new system is like gambling
waste your money and time!
Exactly. They make it sound very productive but at the end even for qualified candidates, it's like gambling. It's been almost 2 months that every weekend I am worried about the numbers, draws, etc. they did this not for the future of canada, but for being able to take advantage much easier.

azam_qr

Feb 11, 2015
I feel CIC r being racist... they r just giving itas to people from Europe who usually have lmia approved job or pnp... there is no hope... CIC's EE is a slap on fair immigration system

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
I'm European and I got refused an LMIA. Sorry for your failed theory.

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm getting to put more time for Australia immigration.. that's more fair and whichever state nomination or job offer contribute to only 10% of the total and the points r much more stable around 60 to 65 not hundreds of points up and down .. and above all much better country ... fuck CIC bloody gamblers

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
White knight 22 said:
I'm getting to put more time for Australia immigration.. that's more fair and whichever state nomination or job offer contribute to only 10% of the total and the points r much more stable around 60 to 65 not hundreds of points up and down .. and above all much better country ... *censored word* CIC bloody gamblers
Hi White knight 22,
pls can you share link or related info for australia PR for skilled worker??

It will be useful for many members here :)

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
urwithnitinpal said:
well i cant guarantee abou it... Only CIC can
But yes they have mentioned in their gazatte somewhere that they will hold 25 draws and invites around 1,80,000 applications...

No One knows how much truth it is...
No they did NOT announce 25 draws. They said they estimate 15 - 25 draws. If you read the wording carefully, they don't even guarantee a minimum of 15

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/employers/express-entry-presentation-briefing.asp
Initial expectations are that rounds of invitations will occur regularly throughout the year with approximately 15 to 25 taking place overall (in 2015)

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munjal said:
Hi White knight 22,
pls can you share link or related info for australia PR for skilled worker??

It will be useful for many members here :)
I'm not sure if it is right to discuss that on here but i can get u the link were u can get the start from...
http://www.immi.gov.au/Work/Pages/visa-options-comparison-charts.aspx
focus on checking every Australian immigration state and see what r their demand list and the requirements in case that GSM did not work for u

HAILMANU

Star Member
May 19, 2015
azam_qr said:
I feel CIC r being racist... they r just giving itas to people from Europe who usually have lmia approved job or pnp... there is no hope... CIC's EE is a slap on fair immigration system
Well im irish, white and i havent got the points so you can **** rite off with that theory. Most immigrants accepted to canada are not european idiot. Hey i got an idea, if canada is soo racist against non europeans as you say, then why do you want to go there there in the 1st place? obviously ur full of ***