+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** 62ND DRAW - ITA RECEIVERS JOIN HERE ***

cram2017

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Congratulations to all those that made the cut-off. Good luck for the next few draws for those who did not.
I received NOI from Ontario and submitted my package. My status shows as submitted. I made the EE draw today. If I withdraw now, will i still be charged?

Reactions: blingyrie

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
Congratulations to all those that made the cut-off. Good luck for the next few draws for those who did not.
I received NOI from Ontario and submitted my package. My status shows as submitted. I made the EE draw today. If I withdraw now, will i still be charged?
CALL OINP ASAP.

xyxrtm

Star Member
Sep 27, 2016
I recieved an email about 3 hours ago that my profile is updated. But there is no update in my profile since yesterday, when I had submitted my profile and activitivated job bank. And then I saw ee score as 415. I have more than that, but no ita yet. Last name starts with T.. still waiting

Ayadur

May 6, 2017
It is definitely not according to alphabetical order. My last name starts with Y and I received my ITA within van hour of draw. My CRS is 421. But I am sure each one of you above 415 will get an ITA within 24 hours of draw. So don't get impatient and start working on the documentation.
Good luck to all of you :)

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
It is definitely not according to alphabetical order. My last name starts with Y and I received my ITA within van hour of draw. My CRS is 421. But I am sure each one of you above 415 will get an ITA within 24 hours of draw. So don't get impatient and start working on the documentation.
Good luck to all of you :)
I AGREE.

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CRS 454 ITA received 10:15pm India time. :D This is my second ITA. I declined the first one a few months back.

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
CRS: 505..
No ITA yet!!
I just called up CIC customer care.. The lady said "It may DAYS" to receive an ITA due to high volume of ITA to be generated. :mad::(

Reactions: jackmadeley