+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

6 weeks sick leave

yashp2397

Dec 8, 2023
Hello all,

Its been exactly 2 years since I started my first job, so my profile has points for 2 years of experience and I received ITA based on those points. But I was injured and did not work for 6 weeks straight. There was nowhere on the profile where I could have mentioned about this period of leave. Is this a problem? Please let me know.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello all,

Its been exactly 2 years since I started my first job, so my profile has points for 2 years of experience and I received ITA based on those points. But I was injured and did not work for 6 weeks straight. There was nowhere on the profile where I could have mentioned about this period of leave. Is this a problem? Please let me know.
Were you on paid leave? Does you employment letter state you were working for them during the whole 2 years including the leave? Are you still working for the employer?

yashp2397

Dec 8, 2023
Were you on paid leave? Does you employment letter state you were working for them during the whole 2 years including the leave? Are you still working for the employer?
This was not a paid leave and this is a former employer. The letter states that I was on sick leave for 6 weeks.