+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

54th Draw,,,, 3,664 ITA.......447 points,, 8 Feb,2017

Xpress_Ram

Feb 6, 2017
I see two buttons 'Continue Application' or 'Decline Invitation'.
should i click on continue application button now or I click continue once i am ready with some of my documents?.

Amberlicious

Feb 8, 2017
Amberlicious said:
I am in the same situation. I finished my profile and activated the job bank last night. I even got a message from express entry saying my profile was now active. However when I login it still shows job bank registration as pending and profile as not active, despite the message to the contrary. Does anyone know? I was hoping to get an ITA but it's looking unlikely. Thanks
Just wanted to let Sailor 30 know that I just got my nomination. So I guess my profile really was active even though it didn't say so on the website. Congrats to everyone else who got an ITA

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Congratulations to all!

All those naysayers who said it would never dip below 450! Well, here we go guys. This is the start of good things to come!!!
cmon i was one of them... i'm eating my own words as i speak... :D

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to everyone who asked this question - it takes upto 24 hrs to receive ITA, or sometimes 48 hrs... so DONT PANIC lol, ITA is on its way...

regarding many many questions on job bank registration - Unless it says job bank registration accepted and active, you are not in the pool officially... so no - You will not get ITA this time. But if you have score over 447, there is reason to be optimistic that you will get ITA in next draw...

congrats to all who recd ITA..

sunchaser

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Xpress_Ram said:
I see two buttons 'Continue Application' or 'Decline Invitation'.
should i click on continue application button now or I click continue once i am ready with some of my documents?.
When you click on 'Continue application', it takes you to your profile, where you have to fill more details (Personal history for last 10 years, Travel history for last 10 years etc etc) - let's call this Stage 1. You can fill all those details (categorised in sections, for you and your dependents) in multiple sittings. You would be able to save the details, and revisit at the later point of time. Spend good time to go through each of the details that you mention in Stage 1. Once the application details are filled, and you click on 'Continue', it would take you to next page (Stage 2), where placeholders are generated for you to upload the documents, basis the details you mentioned in Stage 1. Once you upload the documents (Medical, POF, educational, References etc etc), you need to pay Fee and you complete your eAPR process.

CCN2017

Feb 8, 2017
cecfile said:
Guys I got the ITA , I click on continue , there is screen showed up , find out if you are eligile to apply ? AM I going in right direction ?
if the application type is 'Permanent Residency', then you are in right direction :)

Once ITA is received a new application is generated, with the same reference number as that of Express entry.

sailor30

Aug 17, 2016
Amberlicious said:
Just wanted to let Sailor 30 know that I just got my nomination. So I guess my profile really was active even though it didn't say so on the website. Congrats to everyone else who got an ITA
Thanks,
Received ITA this morning as well :)
Best of luck for the next steps!
Cheers

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Raj2404 said:
Have created the what's app group for ppl who received an ITA in today's draw:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/HqdqT5opTnA2qW9p7TlrxE
Pls add me +966 53 440 2891

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Congratz to all those who got their ITAs in the latest draw.

I'm new to this forum and planning to create my profile in the coming weeks or months once I'm done with my IELTS.

I have a few questions, if anyone can reply I will be grateful.

1. Does the CIC eligibility CRS tool calculates the correct score and does it remain the same when we create a profile or is it just an estimated score?
2. If I have a score of 425, will I get an ITA if the lowest CRS score gets down to 425 in the next draw even if I'm a new applicant in the pool?
3. And does an ITA means I will definitely get PR once I apply and provide all the documents and submit them correctly ?
4. How long does it takes to get PR visa once you apply after getting ITA?
5. Once you get your PR visa, how much time you have to land in canada as a permanent resident?

Thank you so much.

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Congratulations to all..god bless a great life ahead...
guys i also want to apply and have been thinking of it since many months..but i am confused in some areas..thats why think of hire a consultant but they charged a lot and i totally cant bare theirs cost :(...anyone successful candidate can help me in some regards..ill be very thankful to the person...

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moonarch said:
guys i also want to apply and have been thinking of it since many months..but i am confused in some areas..thats why think of hire a consultant but they charged a lot and i totally cant bare theirs cost :(...anyone successful candidate can help me in some regards..ill be very thankful to the person...
Sure, $1000 and i'll answer all your questions :p

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
moonarch said:
I only charge $999.