+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

5 years ban.

Jeevan jyot

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Hello guys ,actually i got banned from canada yesterday bcoz of the mistake that was made by the consultant how can the ban be removed ?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
What exactly was the mistake? Unfortunately, "mistake that was made by the consultant" is not an acceptable excuse for misrepresentation as you are held liable for all information submitted on your behalf.

Another reason why consultants and agents (especially the non-accredited ones) should be avoided as much as possible. They mess things up for you and still get paid :confused: .

Donaldp007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
What exactly was the mistake? Unfortunately, "mistake that was made by the consultant" is not an acceptable excuse for misrepresentation as you are held liable for all information submitted on your behalf.

Another reason why consultants and agents (especially the non-accredited ones) should be avoided as much as possible. They mess things up for you and still get paid :confused: .
True

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys ,actually i got banned from canada yesterday bcoz of the mistake that was made by the consultant how can the ban be removed ?
You can’t. When did you get the letter for the ban and for what? You have 15 days to respond. It clearly states that you are responsible for the information provided and that you sign it to say all the information is legitimate. It doesn’t matter that your consultant made a mistake. You check all the information and sign the forum.

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
so sorry, you have to wait 5 years,
then,,,, good luck,,,

Jeevan jyot

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Category........
STUDY

Another applicant's embassy receipt was added in my profile instead of mine .After that visa officer sent the mail and asked why you did so then my consultant added my slip then officer said to explain the previous situation why you did so and asked how 2 persons can relate to one profile when he didn't explain anything then officer closed my profile nd simply mentioned your 5 years ban is active now .Even my consultant didn't inform to me it happened may 2019 and I came to know yesterday after getting my caips note .

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Since May 2019? You've been waiting for a study permit approval for 2 years and you didn't ask why it was taking so long? Do you not have access to your CIC account? What embassy receipt are you referring to?

Reactions: Aesopzai