16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
IELTS Request
19-02-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Done....
25-02-2017 (BG IP: 25-02-2017, BG NA: 09-03-2017, BG IP2: 25-03-2017)
How many ITAs and for above what score were sent out today?

I was on 472 and received an ITA today, I am just curious why nobody is talkingwhat the lowest score was?

mahi2020

Oct 7, 2016
Hi guys,

1> What documents are required for medical ?
2> When is Schedule A form requested ?

Do we need to fill all the forms after clicking continue button ?
Or Schedule A form (pdf) needs to be filled an uploaded as well ?

Thanks

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
samanta60 said:
How many ITAs and for above what score were sent out today?

I was on 472 and received an ITA today, I am just curious why nobody is talkingwhat the lowest score was?
Of course, it's 472, You don't know how an EE draw works? 2080 applications with scores equal or above 472 will receive ITAs today.

jimmy2times

Jan 2, 2016
Finally got my ITA! Considering the bureaucracy in India, getting things done in 60 days' time will prove to be one hell of a ride! :D

M.M.B.

Oct 25, 2016
Hey everybody we submitted our app on the 22nd October with a crs score of 481 and we received our ITA today. congratulations guys

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
got the ITA !!!
finally after waiting for close to 2 years, got the ITA.
congrats everyone and best of luck for the journey :)

AliAli8221

Aug 24, 2016
Got my ITA!

Is there an actual accept button for the acceptance or do we just start filling out the questions?

I see a decline invitation but not an "accept"

Any help is appreciated!

Ajku

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
25-11-2016
AliAli8221 said:
Got my ITA!

Is there an actual accept button for the acceptance or do we just start filling out the questions?

I see a decline invitation but not an "accept"

Any help is appreciated!
Pleas estart filling up the form and save when you are through! It will generate the documents to be uploaded

dipsleo

Nov 2, 2016
hello folks,

Firstly congrats to all those who received their ITA in this draw. I submitted my EE profile on 26th oct 2016 and received my ITA in todays draw (02 nov 2016) with my CRS score of 473, fortunately, unlike others i didnt have to wait long enough before receiving my ITA. 8)

Now before me there's an uphill task of getting all the documents ready within a stipulated time frame of 60 days considering i am doing it here from mumbai India. ( anyone from mumbai / india please get in touch so that we can sort each other out ).

i have a particularly question any help would be appreciated

1) i did my Masters from scotland ( part of UK ), later moved to london england ( again part of UK ). so do I need to get police certificate from both the countries separately or there is one standard police certificate for entire UK ? ( i suppose folks currently in UK maybe able to help me out here ). How to apply for one online ? how long would it normally take?

thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dipsleo said:
hello folks,

Firstly congrats to all those who received their ITA in this draw. I submitted my EE profile on 26th oct 2016 and received my ITA in todays draw (02 nov 2016) with my CRS score of 473, fortunately, unlike others i didnt have to wait long enough before receiving my ITA. 8)

Now before me there's an uphill task of getting all the documents ready within a stipulated time frame of 60 days considering i am doing it here from mumbai India. ( anyone from mumbai / india please get in touch so that we can sort each other out ).

1) i did my Masters from scotland ( part of UK ), later moved to london england ( again part of UK ). so do I need to get police certificate from both the countries separately or there is one standard police certificate for entire UK ? ( i suppose folks currently in UK maybe able to help me out here ). How to apply for one online ? how long would it normally take?

thanks
Follow this link for instructions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/europe/united-kingdom.asp

Since there are no instructions for England/Scotland separately I am going to assume you only need to get one (UK).

Cheers ;)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
dipsleo said:
hello folks,

thanks
It's just the one police check, they haven't escaped from us yet :p

https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

Also, bloody well done mate :D