13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Monbe said:
HI .

I applied on Feb 2010 and got my 2nd AOR last july 2010. My ecas changed to IN-PROCESS March 15 , 2011 with RBVO Inside . When can I suspect my medical ?.Is it true if visa not issued before october we should wait for early 2012 ???? i hope noooooooo
If the place you read that visas won't be issued until October was Nectar, then do yourself a favour and ignore it :)

Instead follow the actual experiences of actual 4131 applicants instead of listening to the unsubstantiated ramblings of Nectar. You will just unnecessarily worry yourself!

Best of luck,
Wayne.

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all
I have got PPR from chc on 21-04-2011and sent my PPs along with rprf on 25-04-2011. thanx to you all
rgds

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gosho said:
Dear all
I have got PPR from chc on 21-04-2011and sent my PPs along with rprf on 25-04-2011. thanx to you all
rgds
Congrats mate. It was worth waiting for so long..... All the best

sum122119

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
25 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
19 Aug 2010
IELTS Request
sent with the doc result 7 bands
File Transfer...
27 July
Med's Request
awaited
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
hope not to go for.
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
add me too.

<========

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
Me too... got MR along with updated police certificates and RPRF! I know of someone who said that for PPR you have to go to have a word with CHC, what do you say folks. How is the visa issued after MR, please let me know! What is procedure? Any comments appreciated!

obho0001

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10/2009
Doc's Request.
02/12/2009
AOR Received.
02/12/2009
File Transfer...
10/12/2009
Med's Request
05/08/2010
Med's Done....
17/08/2010
Passport Req..
26/04/2011
LANDED..........
21/06/2011
Hi lovely 4131s

So, finally we have received PPR on the 26th. Relieved that this happened at a time when we really wanted to move on... the waiting was becoming unbearable...

mu sincere wishes to all of us. // O

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gosho said:
thanx fariza you and me both waited so long what is your status now?
Well yes we have been waiting long together.....your journey started 4 months before mine and I am still waiting for PPR while you got it.... All the best again

sushilmuna

Star Member
Jul 10, 2009
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Seoul, South Korea
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-02-2010
Nomination.....
not yet
IELTS Request
09-09-2010
File Transfer...
18-02-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
don't know
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello everybody,

My address again showing to e-CAS from today, it was disappear on 19 April, but the details inside are same as stupid RBVO. It's the 3rd time it disappear and got back. Don't know what is going on there. Anyone can tell the reason behind it? Thank you in advance. God bless to all of us suffering from this pain.
sushilmuna

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
sushilmuna said:
Hello everybody,

My address again showing to e-CAS from today, it was disappear on 19 April, but the details inside are same as stupid RBVO. It's the 3rd time it disappear and got back. Don't know what is going on there. Anyone can tell the reason behind it? Thank you in advance. God bless to all of us suffering from this pain.
sushilmuna
Its might be because they haven't open up your file yet!

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushilmuna said:
Hello everybody,

sushilmuna
Its the result of transformation from CAIPS to GCMS.......

sushilmuna

Star Member
Jul 10, 2009
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Seoul, South Korea
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-02-2010
Nomination.....
not yet
IELTS Request
09-09-2010
File Transfer...
18-02-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
don't know
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
fariza said:
Its the result of transformation from CAIPS to GCMS.......
Thank you Fariza, I agreed you. It seems they have not opened my file yet to process, right? God bless to all of us.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
obho0001 said:
Hi lovely 4131s

So, finally we have received PPR on the 26th. Relieved that this happened at a time when we really wanted to move on... the waiting was becoming unbearable...

mu sincere wishes to all of us. // O
Congrats Mate.....Now you can move on your target soon... All the best

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
How Canada’s Election May Affect Canadian Immigration

On May 2, 2011 Canadian citizens will be casting their vote in an election to either re-elect the governing Conservatives, or to elect a new party and Prime Minister. The outcome of this election may have important implications for Canadian immigration.

Canada has five major parties running for election. While many parties agree on certain issues, such as the need to improve the efficiency of the immigration system, they each have their own views on what changes need to be made to Canada’s immigration system. The following are some promises made by each party during the election campaign:

Conservatives

If re-elected, the Conservatives have promised to:

Get tougher on human smuggling;
Streamline the process for deporting foreign criminals;
Impose a two year conditional Canadian permanent resident status for applicants who are sponsored by a spouse or common-law partner and who have been in that relationship for less than two years; and
Have foreign credentials recognized in Canada faster and more easily.
Liberals

If elected, the Liberals have promised to:

Reduce wait times for immigration applications and increase efficiency of the current Canadian immigration system;
Increase the number of visas that are issued in the Family Class Category;
Increase federal funding for language training programs in Canada for those wanting to improve their English or French proficiency; and
Improve the system of recognizing foreign credentials in Canada.
NDP

If elected, the National Democratic Party has promised to:

Improve immigration wait times and fast-track family reunification;
Reduce the backlog of applications at the visa offices;
Develop better procedures and appeals for those applying for visitor visas;
Accelerate the recognition of foreign credentials in Canada;
Reinstate federal funding for immigrant settlement agencies, especially those cut in Ontario;
Implement the “Once in a Lifetime Act” which would allow Canadians a one-time opportunity to sponsor a relative who is not a member of the family class to come to Canada; and
Ensure tough laws against crooked consultants are enforced.
Green Party

If elected, the Green Party promises to:

Allocate greater funding for language training programs in English and French in Canada;
Establish a program for people living in Canada without official status that will lead to full landed immigrant status;
Improve the integration of newcomers into Canadian society;
Toughen and enforce regulations governing the practice of immigration consultants; and
Amend the Anti-Terrorism Act and the Public Safety Act so that formal charges can be brought against all those detained.
Parti Quebecois

Throughout the election campaign, the Parti Quebecois have been fairly quiet on issues regarding immigration. They recently released a document which proposes several changes to their own immigration programs within the province of Quebec (full story can be found here); however they have not discussed changes they would make to federal immigration policies.

The 2011 election is important to potential immigrants and Canadians alike as a new government can mean changes to current immigration policies, but whether all of these promises will actually be kept remains to be seen

Read more here:

http://www.cicnews.com/2011/04/canadas-election-affect-canadian-immigration-04837.html