+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 Year Sponsor- money ??? Confused

paris_roc

Aug 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
She is Polish, and all Polish women are crazy. It is the communist blood. I know this because I am Polish and all of the women in my family are nuts :)

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paris_roc said:
She is Polish, and all Polish women are crazy. It is the communist blood. I know this because I am Polish and all of the women in my family are nuts :)
LOL +ve Karma for that !

Pharoh

Oct 5, 2010
41° 59' N, 87° 54' W
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/11/10
Doc's Request.
WAIVED
AOR Received.
28/01/11
Med's Request
Med's Received
Med's Done....
02/10/10
Interview........
WAIVED

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paris_roc said:
I am not sure of that. I whent to school with one Pilish girl (Anna) and she was an A+ student. Oh! my ex-wife was a Mexican with a polish blood. ;D

paris_roc

Aug 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
I am not sure of that. I whent to school with one Pilish girl (Anna) and she was an A+ student. Oh! my ex-wife was a Mexican with a polish blood. ;D
I am an A student in univeristy, and I am also a crazy Polish woman, so those two things are not mutually exclusive :)

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paris_roc said:
I am an A student in univeristy, and I am also a crazy Polish woman, so those two things are not mutually exclusive :)
Thank you! But the plus is not there. Can you become my sponsor? Please... :D

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
paris_roc said:
oh common dont give people wrong information bout ur country. u were not communist all the time. u were Polish. then u were concurred by communists, and later u were back to be Polish again. so be more respective to ur nation. or arent u?

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
that girl claims 23 but sounds like teenage. gotta think harder before sponsoring someone, especially signing agreement to support him for 3 years.
good lesson for others.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asta said:
oh common dont give people wrong information bout ur country. u were not communist all the time. u were Polish. then u were concurred by communists, and later u were back to be Polish again. so be more respective to ur nation. or arent u?
Okay, end of recreation let's talk about immigration and how people can get together with their spouses.
Cheers,

paris_roc

Aug 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
Thank you! But the plus is not there. Can you become my sponsor? Please... :D
Hahaha funny. I get pluses too.

Yes, let's move on. Thanks for the comedy today, guys.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paris_roc said:
Hahaha funny. I get pluses too.

Yes, let's move on. Thanks for the comedy today, guys.
Thank you, I am glad you were A+ student. I think the plus is the factor that cool down pilish girls.
Cheers,

L

limanoid

I'm not planning to go through all the posts.. Sure the young lady who first posted this sounds immature but I don't know her common-law partner... He probably is an ass!

But regarding him going on welfare to screw her while still going to school --- you can't get welfare if you go to school.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
limanoid said:
I'm not planning to go through all the posts.. Sure the young lady who first posted this sounds immature but I don't know her common-law partner... He probably is an ass!

But regarding him going on welfare to screw her while still going to school --- you can't get welfare if you go to school.
One of her worries is that he would drop out of school. Then go on welfare.

L

limanoid

Baloo said:
One of her worries is that he would drop out of school. Then go on welfare.
ahhhh... I read many of the posts but missed that one.