Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP EE submitted on May 18th
Doc's Request.
9th June, submitted on 13th Jun, 2016
Nomination.....
Nominated 22nd July
Dears,

I got Speaking 6.5, Writing 7, Reading 5.5, Listening 5.5 in General exam . but I need 6 in each, i am planing to remark Listening and Reading seniors please guide if there is possibility to increase my mark by 0.5 in both reading and listening

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
mpjaved said:
Dears,

I got Speaking 6.5, Writing 7, Reading 5.5, Listening 5.5 in General exam . but I need 6 in each, i am planing to remark Listening and Reading seniors please guide if there is possibility to increase my mark by 0.5 in both reading and listening
Generally speaking, u r unlikely to get a higher score from remarking Listening and Reading as they are considerabled "objective", whereas Writing and Speaking are likely as they are considered "subjective".

mpjaved

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP EE submitted on May 18th
Doc's Request.
9th June, submitted on 13th Jun, 2016
Nomination.....
Nominated 22nd July
jianxia15 said:
Generally speaking, u r unlikely to get a higher score from remarking Listening and Reading as they are considerabled "objective", whereas Writing and Speaking are likely as they are considered "subjective".
agree, but problem for me is that , i am living in a country where we don't have IELTS exam center and I have to travel to another country for exam, therefore, I want to give it a try

Mujahed28

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Dears,

Hi
Did you score changes after re evaluation
Because i m also in same boad need 0.5 in reading

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hi
Did you score changes after re evaluation
Because i m also in same boad need 0.5 in reading
Honestly speaking, the remark for Listening/Reading are very rare, have never heard of a successful remark for those 2 sections. People have said they got their marks increased for Speaking/Writing. Good luck.