April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hi guys, I hope someone can help me with some of the questions:
They may sound silly but they're really bothering me.

I am the spouse of principal applicant. I am currently studying here in Canada

Under "study and languages", I declare that I am currently studying right? But how about the part where it asks for complete academic years, I can only put 1 instead of 1.5 even though I am on my last semester right?

I was thinking I don't include it anymore but this will reflect under the "personal history section"

Also, about the Work history, I put up my own business around 4 years ago and work as the sales and marketing manager. Would business registrations, and a letter explaining what I did plus letter from my clients suffice? I was thinking I cannot omit this part because ithas to be reflected under "personal history" right?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
mic-mic said:
Hi guys, I hope someone can help me with some of the questions:
They may sound silly but they're really bothering me.

I am the spouse of principal applicant. I am currently studying here in Canada

Under "study and languages", I declare that I am currently studying right? But how about the part where it asks for complete academic years, I can only put 1 instead of 1.5 even though I am on my last semester right?

I was thinking I don't include it anymore but this will reflect under the "personal history section"

Also, about the Work history, I put up my own business around 4 years ago and work as the sales and marketing manager. Would business registrations, and a letter explaining what I did plus letter from my clients suffice? I was thinking I cannot omit this part because ithas to be reflected under "personal history" right?
I would put 1.

In terms of experience you only need to provide evidence of employment against which you have claimed your points.

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Thanks so much Andy!

I visited the calculator again and just realized than being the spouse of the main applicant, my work experience has no effect on the points we claimed since it wasn't Canadian experience and I can only contribute points for education, IELTS and canadian work experience ;D

Now I feel much better!

One more thing though, under the statutory question of visa refusal, I was refused "change of status" (i.e. I am in a country as tourist then decided to change my status to student while inside the country) rather than a visa refusal, so I should answer "No" to the question: "has xxx been refused a visa..."?

Seeker16

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
Guys,

for the personnel activities for the last 10 years I have a been almost graduated student. What should I write?
"Educational Activity" - but then start date will be 2002 for that, and I will provide information not for 10 but 15 years. Is that fine to VO?

Rocky127

May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Over 10 years is ok, shouldn't be less

Seeker16

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
Rocky127 said:
Over 10 years is ok, shouldn't be less
Rocky127 Thank You

Seeker16

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2016
Doc's Request.
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
12-04-2017
Guys another question

I have divorced 7 years ago. Have 1 child from previous marriage. He is 8 years old.
Now I've got ITA, and in section "family" or "dependant children" mentioned 1, cause he is my kid, I pay alimonies, keep in touch etc. etc.
In "Documents upload" section they require Medical check for me and my kid also, even if he is not "possibly" moving with me to Canada.
He is mentioned as Unaccompanied Child, but medical check is requirement.

Is that Right? Didn't I mess something?

shinigawa

Jun 6, 2016
I have a question regarding medicals, my wife and I were invited in this draw but we have an ongoing temporary residency application (student for her, associated open work permit for me) that should be processed in the next few weeks.
We had the upfront medicals done for this application in December (non EDE student for her, non EDE worker for me) and are wondering if we need to have the medicals done again for express entry, and if so, what category should the clinic put in the form.
When we had this one done, I asked about using it for EE and they didn't even know what EE was so I doubt they will be able to help.

Oliver123

Aug 5, 2016
Question regarding financial proof.

I have the exactly amount need ($12,300) in my account back at my home country.
Since January, I became a student here in Toronto, and I have some money in my new saving account here too.

I am thinking about use my account here in Toronto as a complement (in case currency changes or whatever) for my application in the financial proof tab.
However, this is a new account so or course I don't ave the 6 months history that they ask.

Do you guys think I would have any problem using my new account statement? I thought about explaining that on the LOA... do you guys think that would be fine?

Skkid

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Frnds,

Is anyone waiting more than a month for PCC from India. I submitted my application on 21st December but still it shows as 'Processing at Consulate General'. Do any one faced or facing this delay in PCC?

Thanks in advance

NILCHENG

Oct 25, 2016
I've got ita on 25 feb too, my WhatsApp is +8618650006109 anyone can get me into WhatsApp group? I'd like to stay and prepare application with others :)

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I know I am late to this, but I also received my ITA on the 25th of Jan 2017. Excited and nervous about the next steps. Can someone point me to a link here where I can get a clear idea about the next steps?

Thanks in advance,
SJR_Spencer.

rmonroe

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SJR_Spencer said:
Hi All,

I know I am late to this, but I also received my ITA on the 25th of Jan 2017. Excited and nervous about the next steps. Can someone point me to a link here where I can get a clear idea about the next steps?

Thanks in advance,
SJR_Spencer.
This is what I have done so far:
I uploaded all my info after ITA.
and now they are requesting all docs to be uploaded to the system. So I got 60 days to do that. I am just waiting for my employer to give me my letter and for my T4(Canadian Taxes). If you can do you medical exam and get PCC .

After that, you submit everything and pray.

Cheers

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skkid said:
Hi Frnds,

Is anyone waiting more than a month for PCC from India. I submitted my application on 21st December but still it shows as 'Processing at Consulate General'. Do any one faced or facing this delay in PCC?

Thanks in advance
How and where did you apply? if you did in PSK, you get it the same day, unless you were abroad and need a physical police verification.

flashlight

Feb 3, 2017
Hi everyone,

Got ITA on 25th also, congrats everyone! I am also abit confused about eapr, any usefull links o the forum you direct me to??

Thanksss!