+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

25 JAN 2017-ITA eAPR: Let's Connect Here

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Seeker16 said:
Hi there,

Can anyone briefly explain in general what to do now.

1 We got ITA
2. We clicked "continue application" button
3. We complete required application
When documents uploading button will appear? after we submit our application?
When "submit application" will appear? I have "save and exit" might be because I had not complete an application....
Is PR application fee will be charged after that?

Sorry if sound silly, but just want to have clear vision
Payment is the last step in the eAPR submission process. Read the first post on this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

CanadianDream2015EE

Aug 5, 2015
middle east
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats everyone. finally got ITA but that after I moved to UK on working visa 2 month ago.
anyway, Canada was my dream for long time and we are going for that!

good luck averybody! See you in Canada.

luckysimsim

Nov 15, 2016
Hi everyone,

So on the personalized checklist the system gave me, it doesn't have a spot where I can upload my language test (IELTS). Is this normal? Or should I have to include it in the education PDF? Please advise? I did put in the certification number in the initial questionary before I receive my ITA.

Thanks!

Sokhii

Jan 26, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
Hello guys again,

We're uploading our documents at the moment and just got confused about this common-law partners so was wondering if anyone knows or has an experience with common-law partners applying outside of Canada.

We live in Germany at the moment and have been together for over 3 years, have been living together with both names on the tenancy contract, and have a joint bank account. What we don't have is a filled-out Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union. My question is:

1. Do we have to fill out this form on top of all other proof of our relationship.
2. If yes, there is a bit in that form that needs to signed by the person who administered the declaration, who has to be one of the Notary Public, Commissioner of Oaths, or Commissioner of Taking Affidavits. Can that be done here Germany? Or how does it work?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Dec 23, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have a question on submitting the PR application.

I have mentioned a incorrect date of issue for my ECA report in my express entry profile. However, I have received the ECA after I received the ITA on Jan 25th. So, updating the date of issue of ECA in my PR application could cause any rejections since it is different from my Express entry profile?

Please advice.

Thanks.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
bhimisettysuresh said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question on submitting the PR application.

I have mentioned a incorrect date of issue for my ECA report in my express entry profile. However, I have received the ECA after I received the ITA on Jan 25th. So, updating the date of issue of ECA in my PR application could cause any rejections since it is different from my Express entry profile?

Please advice.

Thanks.
It will be sure shot rejection in my opinion. This is clearly misrepresentation. Best is to decline the ITA and enter in next draw.

Dec 23, 2016
DEEPCUR said:
It will be sure shot rejection in my opinion. This is clearly misrepresentation. Best is to decline the ITA and enter in next draw.
The reference number that I have mentioned is same as what I have mentioned in my EE profile. And this change in the date is not going to change my score. So, would it be still a rejection?

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
luckysimsim said:
Hi everyone,

So on the personalized checklist the system gave me, it doesn't have a spot where I can upload my language test (IELTS). Is this normal? Or should I have to include it in the education PDF? Please advise? I did put in the certification number in the initial questionary before I receive my ITA.

Thanks!
Hi my cousin have uploaded the IELTS n WES docs under education !

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
bhimisettysuresh said:
The reference number that I have mentioned is same as what I have mentioned in my EE profile. And this change in the date is not going to change my score. So, would it be still a rejection?
Of course. It is not a big deal to add 'IMM' after the WES reference number.

Think this way.. how would someone know what evaluation WES is going to give before the report has been issued? Also during profile creation, they clearly ask if there is a evaluation associated with the education claimed.

Dec 23, 2016
DEEPCUR said:
Of course. It is not a big deal to add 'IMM' after the WES reference number.

Think this way.. how would someone know what evaluation WES is going to give before the report has been issued? Also during profile creation, they clearly ask if there is a evaluation associated with the education claimed.
I have used the WES online tool to see what would be my ECA.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
bhimisettysuresh said:
I have used the WES online tool to see what would be my ECA.
That is just an indicative tool and cannot be used for official purposes.

And also what about the question asking if you have valid educational assessment from an approved agency? You answered Yes without having one right.

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with Deepcur.. That would indeed be deemed a misintepretation and a good candidate for rejection. Like already suggested, better to decline the ITA, reenter the pool and try the your luck in next draw.