+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2024 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

exhaustedotter

Apr 3, 2024
Why there's no accountability? Who are these people? Why people not protesting about it rather than people marching the other social issues that non-Canada concerning. Smh.
Because the process is not humane. We can't really reach out to our corresponding officer in case of questions or clarification. We can only reach out to IRCC agents that, more often than not, are not helpful or provide vague answers due to an criteria unknown to the general public. The status of each of the stages of this process is not even transparent either, as sometimes they go from "not started" to "completed" without a "in progress" step. It is a very inconsistent process. Not even for the P1 we get a generic email saying that your reply made it through.

Prabhjot13

Star Member
Feb 12, 2024
Halifax
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10 august 2023
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
6 sep
IELTS Request
P2 - March 14
Sent email, webform, called IRCC and reachout to MP already.
COPR expiry is Feb 26, 2025.

Shall i file writ of mandamus?
Can you please let me how co pr expires? which program you applied and if you got p2 in march how you get copr expiry date in feb.

thebachelor24

Star Member
Sep 5, 2021
Express entry - BC PNP Tech Pilot Program.

Applied and AOR: Dec 9, 2023
COPR expiry date is Feb 26, 2025. It is showing in tracker.
Final Decision Date in GCKEY is Feb 29.

P1 is March 1st but we did not receive it. Asked IRCC to resend on March 6th but no good. Tried KAI method instead - sent email to all VOs should our information on March 8th.
P2 - March 14th

Carrot__

Star Member
Apr 2, 2024
Express entry - BC PNP Tech Pilot Program.

Applied and AOR: Dec 9, 2023
COPR expiry date is Feb 26, 2025. It is showing in tracker.
Final Decision Date in GCKEY is Feb 29.

P1 is March 1st but we did not receive it. Asked IRCC to resend on March 6th but no good. Tried KAI method instead - sent email to all VOs should our information on March 8th.
P2 - March 14th
I think you should get your this or next week. I might be wrong

Reactions: thebachelor24

peter92

Mar 7, 2023
I really hope so...
If your CoPR expires in February 2025, I'm guessing you're in for a longer wait. There are quite a few people on this forum whose CoPR expires in January 2025 and have been waiting for two or more months, so if I were you, I wouldn't expect to get it before May.

thebachelor24

Star Member
Sep 5, 2021
If that’s the case, it’s fine. But how can u explain someone who just applied and got aor in january and got ecopr in march?
Miracle?