+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2024 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Apr 2, 2024
My score with married and accompanying my spouse is 509.

My score with married but non-accompanying my spouse is 530.

My profile is set as married but non-accompanying means I will have a chance to get an invite. If I get an invite and accept it and later on can I change my spouse from non-accompanying to accompanying? Will it create problem? Any thoughts from experts would be appreciated. Thank you.

thebachelor24

Star Member
Sep 5, 2021
P2 - March 14
Sent email, webform, called IRCC and reachout to MP already.
COPR expiry is Feb 26, 2025.

Shall i file writ of mandamus?

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
P2 - March 14

From what I understand mandamus is for cases that have been way longer than expected timelines, like 2 or 3 years of wait.
There are plenty of people with P2 in January or February still waiting.

exhaustedotter

Apr 3, 2024
Application submitted: August 30, 2021
AOR (Sydney): June 24, 2022
P1 (Montreal): March 15, 2024
P2: Pending

Medical valid until October 18th, 2024

peter92

Mar 7, 2023
P2 - March 14

Lol, just be patient, man. I've been waiting since Feb 26 and haven't sent them a single e-mail because I know there are probably thousands of others that are also waiting, so there's really no point in giving them even more work.

thebachelor24

Star Member
Sep 5, 2021
Lol, just be patient, man. I've been waiting since Feb 26 and haven't sent them a single e-mail because I know there are probably thousands of others that are also waiting, so there's really no point in giving them even more work.
what makes me anxious is there are applications who applied later than we do and got everything already. P1-ECOPR in a week!

How can they explain that? case to case? So one VO decided to take 1 month holiday vacation leaving all unlucky applicants in limbo while a diligent VO strives to finish as fast and as many applications as he can? Shame if u ask me

Reactions: cavabien

exhaustedotter

Apr 3, 2024
what makes me anxious is there are applications who applied later than we do and got everything already. P1-ECOPR in a week!

How can they explain that? case to case? So one VO decided to take 1 month holiday vacation leaving all unlucky applicants in limbo while a diligent VO strives to finish as fast and as many applications as he can? Shame if u ask me
IRCC only cares about meeting quotas, and sometimes they make mistakes like forgetting applications (mine has been open since August 30, 2021 and it is considered a typical application). It highly depends on those two factors, and there is no accountability so they can make mistakes without real consequences (to them). We can only wait.

Carrot__

Star Member
Apr 2, 2024

go to the forum pr confirmation portal timeline. we are trying to collect data and see if the virtual landing queue is arranged according to our ecopr expiry and that is what the waiting is about for Montreal vo

thebachelor24

Star Member
Sep 5, 2021
IRCC only cares about meeting quotas, and sometimes they make mistakes like forgetting applications (mine has been open since August 30, 2021 and it is considered a typical application). It highly depends on those two factors, and there is no accountability so they can make mistakes without real consequences (to them). We can only wait.
Why there's no accountability? Who are these people? Why people not protesting about it rather than people marching the other social issues that non-Canada concerning. Smh.

thebachelor24

Star Member
Sep 5, 2021
go to the forum pr confirmation portal timeline. we are trying to collect data and see if the virtual landing queue is arranged according to our ecopr expiry and that is what the waiting is about for Montreal vo
I already did it. But i think most people are not updating it anymore once they gotr their ECOPR. Or I maybe wrong?