+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

SAMGOLO

Mar 20, 2024
i don’t think so it’s necessary for everyone. that letter will come usually after aor around same time.
The Canadian government has announced that all applicants for permanent residence will now be required to submit biometric data as part of the application process. This new requirement aims to enhance immigration screening and strengthen border security.

The decision, announced by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) this week, comes as part of ongoing efforts to modernize Canada’s immigration system and align it with global best practices. Starting from June 14, 2023, all individuals applying for permanent residence, regardless if they have already submitted them for a temporary residence permit. This marks a return to pre-pandemic procedures for PR applications.

Reactions: theclaimer

Star55

Star Member
Jul 6, 2023
The Canadian government has announced that all applicants for permanent residence will now be required to submit biometric data as part of the application process. This new requirement aims to enhance immigration screening and strengthen border security.

The decision, announced by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) this week, comes as part of ongoing efforts to modernize Canada’s immigration system and align it with global best practices. Starting from June 14, 2023, all individuals applying for permanent residence, regardless if they have already submitted them for a temporary residence permit. This marks a return to pre-pandemic procedures for PR applications.

Hi ,
If IRCC need more documents should request it by email or in GCKEY .
For Example in my case shows no need for further information ( WE are processing your application . we will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you ) This is shows in my GCKEY - I applied April 2023
but Case by Case is different . May this affect by application after June 2023.

AB7_RA

Mar 8, 2024
hi guys.

i really wonder what does it mean GCMS and what we can do with that?
thanks!
GCMS " Global Case Management System" there you can find detailed notes and updates about any application submitted such as PR application.

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
Hey guys got pre arrival service today, my timeline is

Submitted: Sep 28th, 2023
AOR: Jan 19th, 2024
Biometric and additional documents: Jan 20th, 2023
Pre arrival: April 20th, 2024.

what’s next? How long it take to get eligibility letter? I have seen Some people get it together or a few days or weeks after. My process seem super fast which is weird cause I’m in Quebec.

Melsi

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023

what’s next? How long it take to get eligibility letter? I have seen Some people get it together or a few days or weeks after. My process seem super fast which is weird cause I’m in Quebec.
I got my eligibility with 2 week later than PAL

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023

Hey are you in pilot project ? Because i alsp applied pr from quebec in june 2023 but didn't received anything except aor