Mar 18, 2023
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Missisauga
App. Filed.......
21-09-2022
What does pre arrival service letter means. My time line is october 22nd 2022 applied for pr, i got pre arrival service letter on 12th april 2024 eligibilty pass medical pass what should i be expecting my timeline is 18 months now
The pre arrival services letter ties in with eligibility. Once your eligibility is passed you receive this letter to let you know you can now utilize the indicated services which as you may read that it’s primarily for people outside of Canada if you are already here you are most likely using those services already or don’t need them. Also there are other sections of your application that may still be processing like info sharing, background check and security after all of these things are passed the next step is final decision. You can call ircc to check on these other things to see where you are at in the process…I received my eligibility letter November 9, 2023 and the last time I checked my security is still being processed but ultimately we are mostly waiting for final decision now.

Last edited:

beekaydue

Dec 13, 2022
The pre arrival services letter ties in with eligibility. Once your eligibility is passed you receive this letter to let you know you can now utilize the indicated services which as you may read that it’s primarily for people outside of Canada if you are already here you are most likely using those services already or don’t need them. Also there are other sections of your application that may still be processing like info sharing, background check and security after all of these things are passed the next step is final decision. You can call ircc to check on these other things to see where you are at in the process…I received my eligibility letter November 9, 2023 and the last time I checked my security is still being processed but ultimately we are mostly waiting for final decision now.
How were you able to tell that they are processing your security check?

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have received the P1 email for a family member to provide details on 21 March which was replied same day. It is close to a month now waiting for more correspondence (P2). those who have received the P2, can you please share how long it took?

Also, it is quite long now, is it safe to reply to the same email asking for update?

rachelm2000r

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
What does pre arrival service letter means. My time line is october 22nd 2022 applied for pr, i got pre arrival service letter on 12th april 2024 eligibilty pass medical pass what should i be expecting my timeline is 18 months now
Hi there
Please can you tell us in which city or province did you applied.
Do you have dependant outside Canada?

HumanityFirst786

Star Member
Nov 3, 2023
Hi,
I have received the P1 email for a family member to provide details on 21 March which was replied same day. It is close to a month now waiting for more correspondence (P2). those who have received the P2, can you please share how long it took?

Also, it is quite long now, is it safe to reply to the same email asking for update?
Use Kai method instead.

Cank3

Nov 7, 2022
Yes as soon as I receive pre arrival i got an email which says eligibility is passed lets see my timeline is 18 months now my office is mississauga

winterangel2022

Mar 18, 2023
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Missisauga
App. Filed.......
21-09-2022
Hi,

Try using the Kia Method - you can check this link for the email addresses and instructions https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-confirmation-portal-timelines.734183/post-10707400

rachelm2000r

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Hi Everyone

I have a quick question !

Anyone who applied PR from Quebec in October or November?
Have you received ur Eligibility Letter yet ?

Please let us know. (Thank you)

Reactions: himankkohli6

mappleowlqc

Dec 6, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CTD Missisuaga - Montreal Immigration
App. Filed.......
17-12-2022
I applied in December 2022 from Ontario and moved to Québec in April 2023. Got my eligibility late November 2023. Hope that helps! :)

Hi Everyone

I have a quick question !

Anyone who applied PR from Quebec in October or November?
Have you received ur Eligibility Letter yet ?

Please let us know. (Thank you)

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reactions: Hasmin3333

Driz001

Apr 21, 2022
Timeline

Application submitted: May 19, 2022
PAL: Oct 12, 2023
Eligibility: Oct 13, 2023
Decision made: March 19, 2024
P1: Apr 9
P2; Apr 12
Ecopr: Apr 17
PR card: waiting

Thanks to everyone for sharing your experiences.

Reactions: Melsi