+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

031_guy

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
Applied in June as well.
Been watching the trends, was hoping for April. It appeared so, as it was going on a month by month basis but after I called and found out that security still hasn't started, I kinda lost hope.
Then I saw someone with August application already get final decision and realized it's random and based on luck. The agent told me "it's still within processing time!"
Refugee matters are not a priority, I hope one day someone will be able to streamline our path (portal updates would be great , other than this guessing game)
That's not to say that I am not grateful for the chance to be here or that I am complaining in any way.
I'm predicting somewhere in June or closer . I think they working on my security. o_O

beekaydue

Dec 13, 2022
Idk if someone can check to see if applications are processed/finalized based on the date they receive eligibility and pal or the date that someone applies..
I guess it's all luck. Depending on the officer, their workload. From what I've read they are using AI to make eligibility decision so that's why we all seemed to get them at the same time.
Still a lot of 2021 people waiting I've seen as well.

beekaydue

Dec 13, 2022
I'm predicting somewhere in June or closer . I think they working on my security. o_O
How could you tell they are working on your security? Really curious to know
From what I've heard it's just a request sent out to third parties like RCMP and CBSA , then if no adverse info found , CPO review

BLI-ZZ

Apr 13, 2024
PR application : December 26, 2022
Police Clearance: May 16, 2023
Eligibility Letter: December 30, 2023

when should i receive the final decision?

Reactions: himankkohli6

winterangel2022

Mar 18, 2023
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Missisauga
App. Filed.......
21-09-2022
Can someone please explain me or how to use the kia method
When you reply with the requested information you will need to send it to all visa offices. If you search the forums on this website by typing in “Kia method” you will find all the emails listed and the instructions on how to do it - I think I saw something about you having to send your reply to each email individually. Good luck and congratulations!

Cank3

Nov 7, 2022
No one can answer this question.
Did you receive the prearrival services letter?
What does pre arrival service letter means. My time line is october 22nd 2022 applied for pr, i got pre arrival service letter on 12th april 2024 eligibilty pass medical pass what should i be expecting my timeline is 18 months now

winterangel2022

Mar 18, 2023
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Missisauga
App. Filed.......
21-09-2022
What is p1 or p2 portal mail? Is there any mail on PR portal account from IRCC or normal email address?
The p1 and p2 portal are emails that are sent by ircc after you receive your final decision. Ircc will tell you what to do when these emails arrive it contains all the instructions.

winterangel2022

Mar 18, 2023
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Missisauga
App. Filed.......
21-09-2022
Are these emails sent to our personal email address?
In most instances yes. However if you had a representative it would first go to them and then they would forward it to you. Otherwise it will go to your personal email address.

winterangel2022

Mar 18, 2023
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Missisauga
App. Filed.......
21-09-2022
Yes I have representative, it means my representative will receive an email to own email address.
Okay so the first portal email will go to them once they send it to you, you’ll have an opportunity to change your correspondence email address. That way the second portal email will be sent directly to you.

Reactions: iftikhar0022