+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

Shiny12

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
sometimes u do not get eligibility after pre arrival request gcms notes and see steps on ur application
I received my PAL since 2 month and I did not receive my eligibility letter. But the IRCC agent informed me through call center that I have passed eligibility. Why they did not send the eligibility letter if I already passed it?

Any thoughts from other members?

Reactions: himankkohli6

Monster1@

Mar 15, 2024
Frustrated. It’s been almost 4 years since I came to Canada. Due to covid my hearing postponed for 2 years and now it has been already one year since I apply PR. Does anyone know how far to go?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 7, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on December 23, 2022.
  3. We sent you correspondence on November 1, 2022. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
it been 8 years for asn still long wair chill bro.

mian1112

Nov 19, 2022
Frustrated. It’s been almost 4 years since I came to Canada. Due to covid my hearing postponed for 2 years and now it has been already one year since I apply PR. Does anyone know how far to go?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 7, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on December 23, 2022.
  3. We sent you correspondence on November 1, 2022. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Where did you see this status, i dont see all these dates while checking on GC key please advise

mian1112

Nov 19, 2022
Review of eligibility ?

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results @

[ Review of additional documents @

• We do not need additional. documents.

§. Interview ®

• You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

) Biometrics @

• We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

@ Background check ₽

• Not applicable. s Final decision ?
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

• IS IT NORAMAL PAL 02 November 2023 eligibility 9 nov 2023 please guide

winterangel2022

Star Member
Mar 18, 2023
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Missisauga
App. Filed.......
21-09-2022
Review of eligibility ?

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results @

[ Review of additional documents @

• We do not need additional. documents.

§. Interview ®

• You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

) Biometrics @

• We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

@ Background check ₽

• Not applicable. s Final decision ?
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

• IS IT NORAMAL PAL 02 November 2023 eligibility 9 nov 2023 please guide
I received pal and eligibility same time as you. Someone on here said usually final decision come within 3-5 months after receiving the letter. So who knows, April would mark the 5th month from receiving eligibility. On ircc portal it shows the last date for decision to finalize is August 26, 2024 and I had applied September 22, 2022. When did you apply?

winterangel2022

Star Member
Mar 18, 2023
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Missisauga
App. Filed.......
21-09-2022
I didn’t know they sent that via mail it would explain why you took so long to get it. But usually pal is only sent out when eligibility is passed so from the time you received that pal the eligibility was concluded.

mian1112

Nov 19, 2022
I received pal and eligibility same time as you. Someone on here said usually final decision come within 3-5 months after receiving the letter. So who knows, April would mark the 5th month from receiving eligibility. On ircc portal it shows the last date for decision to finalize is August 26, 2024 and I had applied September 22, 2022. When did you apply?
I applied on 15 September 2022 , where can i see the last date for decision, i cant see on ircc portal

winterangel2022

Star Member
Mar 18, 2023
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Missisauga
App. Filed.......
21-09-2022
But i cant see the progress bar as well
When you log into the ircc portal you have to click on “check full application status” and you’ll see “estimated completion date” with the last date though it may pass that but that’s the date for the two year mark

mian1112

Nov 19, 2022
When you log into the ircc portal you have to click on “check full application status” and you’ll see “estimated completion date” with the last date though it may pass that but that’s the date for the two year mark
Yes but when i log in ircc gc key account and click on view full application status i dont have anything like that there i attached my application to gc key account in Feb 2024 may be thats the reason

winterangel2022

Star Member
Mar 18, 2023
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Missisauga
App. Filed.......
21-09-2022
Yes but when i log in ircc gc key account and click on view full application status i dont have anything like that there i attached my application to gc key account in Feb 2024 may be thats the reason
Okay you can call ircc for the estimated completion date of your application if you aren’t able to see it.. and as I said earlier based on the date we got the pal and eligibility the 3-5 month mark is April 2024 but based my estimated completion date and the fact that so many people applied before me and haven’t gotten portal I think it may pass the 3-5 month mark and may be closer to my estimated completion date of august 2024