+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

imb5

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
No i haven’t got it yet.. LOL
The msg changed at the screen i havent got any AOR or application number yet
To reach an agent use, after the UCI question, 3 3 0, it’ll take you to the PR card line and they’ll transfer you to immigration line or you can use 1 1 2 2 put in a random application number followed by pound, it’ll tell you they didn’t find any applications then hit 0 to reach immigration line, you might have to try calling a few times before you get in to the queue.
Also, telling you that message doesn’t mean anything, I’ve been getting that since first week of December, they assigned temporary application number to my application on December 21, still not able to link, applied IG 4:24pm EST

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
To reach an agent use, after the UCI question, 3 3 0, it’ll take you to the PR card line and they’ll transfer you to immigration line or you can use 1 1 2 2 put in a random application number followed by pound, it’ll tell you they didn’t find any applications then hit 0 to reach immigration line, you might have to try calling a few times before you get in to the queue.
Also, telling you that message doesn’t mean anything, I’ve been getting that since first week of December, they assigned temporary application number to my application on December 21, still not able to link, applied IG 4:24pm EST
Is your appication complex ??
Like any dependents or spouse ?

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
I have seen around 10-15 members in this forum who got the message and linked within 10 days .
And one of my friend whoose application i linked my self

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
I have seen around 10-15 members in this forum who got the message and linked within 10 days .
And one of my friend whoose application i linked my self
I linked another application of PNP today just before with Application # and UCI.
56% of the process completed, 9 months remained for 100% completed.
I really wonder IRCC will refund my payment due to widtrawl after AOR.

Newuser2909

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
Hey everyone, did anyone of you apply for a work permit extension while waiting for any updates on your application? How long does it take to get an extension and can you work while waiting for the extension?
Another question here, have anyone of you or you know changed jobs after applying? If so, how did you notify ircc?
PS: I haven’t got an AOR yet. IG English stream. Applied at 11:26pm.
So my work permit already expired in jan ..I applied for extension in Nov ..I haven’t recd any single update apart from the submission email ..I am currently working .my employer did ask me to submit the submission confirmation to them so that they keep me employed .so basically you are on implied status ..you can work legally ..but the employer has to be the same at the time when you applied for extension

Ar2323

Feb 2, 2022
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted - May 06, 2021, 7:00 PM
  • Linked - Dec 16, 2021
  • ADR : PCC
  • BIL - Dec 20, 2021
  • Biometrics done - Dec 21, 2021
  • Medical passed 30th Dec
  • ADR : Schedule - A
  • background done - 24th Jan
  • Portal request: - 24th Jan
  • COPR: - 1st Feb
  • PR - Waiting
All the best to everyone!

Last edited:

imb5

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Is your appication complex ??
Like any dependents or spouse ?
No spouses or dependents, however I could say my application might be tad bit complex as I had no status for sometime. But it doesn’t matter I guess, given that they haven’t even started working on the application. A complex application could take longer with eligibility or background check etc; but they’ve started none of that lol
It’s weird how they’re handling this, my friend applied pree close to when I did, linked last week November, got PR first week of December lol.
And fair enough, for it’s worth, the first time I saw that message I thought it meant linking soon too.

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
No spouses or dependents, however I could say my application might be tad bit complex as I had no status for sometime. But it doesn’t matter I guess, given that they haven’t even started working on the application. A complex application could take longer with eligibility or background check etc; but they’ve started none of that lol
It’s weird how they’re handling this, my friend applied pree close to when I did, linked last week November, got PR first week of December lol.
And fair enough, for it’s worth, the first time I saw that message I thought it meant linking soon too.
So you call them and they have an explanation for it
You Know why its getting delayed
Did you try making a new gckey account?

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted - May 06, 2021, 7:00 PM
  • Linked - Dec 16, 2022
  • ADR : PCC
  • BIL - Dec 20, 2022
  • Biometrics done - Dec 21, 2022
  • Medical passed 30th Dec
  • ADR : Schedule - A
  • background done - 24 Jan
  • Portal request: - 24 Jan
  • COPR: - 1st Feb
  • PR - Waiting
All the best to everyone!
You got it in span of 1month..that's great.