+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

simarvirk

Sep 16, 2018
You can not remove him from file with webform you have to have legal separation letter from court or divorce or divorce filling in processing then you can tell ircc that you are not willing to live with him
But I can not divorce him right now as he is in india and I am here waiting for my AOR ? Is there any other option ??

Harsh743

Sep 21, 2021
Aor for documents on mail or gckeyshowinng reviewing
AOR for documents on mail. My Gckey showing something like this.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • August 4, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • August 5, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Thanks

atmsouza88

Sep 22, 2021
Vancouver
Hi guys! I started getting the message when trying to link my application upfront:

"Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.
It can take time for applications to be entered into our system. Check again in 24 Hours."

I've seen some posts saying that when you start getting it, you should be able to link the application soon, but I didn't see anyone really confirming it is true.
Does anyone could please tell me if it happen to you and then you were able to link the application after a few days?

Thanks!!!

Henry Lee

Apr 28, 2021
Hi guys! I started getting the message when trying to link my application upfront:

It can take time for applications to be entered into our system. Check again in 24 Hours."

I've seen some posts saying that when you start getting it, you should be able to link the application soon, but I didn't see anyone really confirming it is true.
Does anyone could please tell me if it happen to you and then you were able to link the application after a few days?

Thanks!!!
Someone could link to the App after 2 weeks. It has been happening to me for almost 2 wks. However, I could not link yet

Reactions: atmsouza88

Neginsam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021

Thanks!!!
Usually it takes two weeks.

Reactions: atmsouza88

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
I have the exact same timeline and exactly the same written Gckey. Haven’t heard anything.