+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Novera

Jul 26, 2021
Me got the message today and i linked on 27th aug..smh
Same linked mine on 26th Aug, got AOR on 31st Aug and got this email today about linking. Hoping it's just an automated email they just randomly send out.
The thing is when I linked my application I got an email right away saying application successfully linked. so This email doesn't make any sense.

TONYtron

Sep 3, 2021
I applied for Canada international graduate stream. I have not received an AOR yet. If I leave Canada and come back will it affect my application?

I plan to travel for my wedding, I also want to know if I can add my spouse to my current application after I receive an AOR?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I applied for Canada international graduate stream. I have not received an AOR yet. If I leave Canada and come back will it affect my application?

I plan to travel for my wedding, I also want to know if I can add my spouse to my current application after I receive an AOR?

Read the policy, will help you understand.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I think now IRCC agents are just using Afghan thing for excuse to not entertain calls. It's both good and bad. Good in the way that so many people I know had posted in several platforms that they were calling IRCC almost daily multiple times and the things they were calling for were irrelevant, so it's good IRCC will get rid of such shitholes and focus on their work which would help in processing speed increasing in coming time with more applications be processed. But bad as the people who actually need to speak to an agent for urgent issue won't be able to do that. Also, now people would resort to webforms which would create huge backlog for webforms. And thus would neutralize the processing speed back to almost same speed
They are entertaining calls if your situation is outlined in their requirements.

Reactions: maxiie

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
She couldn't do anything. she tried to called them and let them know and but no chances to talk to them . she just ignored. and she is still waiting for AOR. submitted 12:30 with 2 or 3 mistakes
Do you know what she did ? Are we supposed to disregard this email if it'd already linked ?

If you get an email to link your app, please create a new account.
You won't get updates on the old account.

We've seen similar situations, it doesn't hurt to create a new account :)

Reactions: Novera

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello guys,
International students
May 6th 12:24 pm
August 4th: AOR
Link application same day
Uploaded all documents upfront, but police certificate. Uploaded it through wwebform August 5th.
August 24th. Request letter for official celpip result, and police certificate.
August 25th, uploaded police certificate and celpip result ( new pdf file, which I got the same day)

Question
I uploaded the official result pdf file, which I got from celpip website, why they asked me for official one again? Is it different from the one I uploaded?
Thanks

They prolly need the Hardcopy Official Score Report.

Reactions: Ssjj

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hey guys, I have a question about PCC. They say on their website that you need pcc only if you lived in a country for minimum 6 months after turning 18. In my case I only lived back home for 2 months after 18, I also made sure by contacting at ircc helpline and they said I don't need to have PCC.

My question is for people who were in the same shoes as me- did they ask you for pcc afterwards even though you don't need one? Is it better to just have one beforehand?
IRCC can ask for PCC from any country and as per their own discretion, even the guide says that.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Celebration time finally ECOPR

Stream-IG
Time-12:20pm est
BIL- 20th July
PCC Request- 20th July submitted same day
Review of PCC confirmation- 23rd July
AOR- 26th July
Pre Arrival Services-6th August
PR Portal email- 27th August
COPR- 31st August VO Vancouver
Congrats.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prateek710

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Reactions: jamilmuradov

byqc

May 26, 2021
@vhss

You have the current work permit until October 2022. For your case the open work permit for TR to PR can be applied when the current one is expiring within 4 months.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html

>If you have a valid work permit
You can apply up to 4 months before your current work permit expires.<

So you can apply in June 2022 according to your status then.

yash5050

Sep 3, 2021
Hi Guys,

TR to PR, IG stream, submitted May 6 12.18, Cannot link, no AOR, no nothing. Any idea whats going on ? many who applied after me already got going.

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie